Chapter 175 - Picnic In The Amusement Park

In the backstage, where Shu Ren came from the stage the three of them were waiting for her.

"Can you tell what was happening here?" Yue Rui asked her.

"Ahh...I am really sorry, Mai Yue Rui. Actually when I inserted my pendrive in the laptop your antivirus deleted all my files. I didn't know what to do. So...so...and...and it was my turn. Then I saw your file on the desktop and...and I didn't have any other options. I am so sorry..." All of a sudden she started crying like a baby making Yue Rui perplexed.

"This conference was very important to me. I didn't wanna lose it." She added.

"Why your rich daddy can't afford to give a job to you?" Ning Tan spitted out the words out of anger.

She was so angry that she wanted to scratch her pretty face.

"I am really sorry. But I didn't find any other way then." Shu Ren tried to be pititful.

She grabbed Yue Rui's hands and tried to apologize to her.

"Please forgive me, Yue Rui."

"You shouldn't havr done that." Suddenly Yefang said with an angry voice.

Shu Ren glanced at him fot a second then looked back to Yue Rui and said, "If you are unhappy, then I am going and cutting my name from the participants list."

When she was about to go she got a phone call. And after attending the call she burst into tears.

"My Dad's got into accident. He is in the hospital. What should I do? What would he react when he heard I removed my name from the list." She sat on the floor and started to cry.

Yue Rui felt pity for her.

"It's alright. You should hurry and go to the hospital. Your dad needs you."

"But the name? Shu Ren said while sobbing.

"It's alright. I will manage my project. You don't have to remove your name. Now go, hurry."

Yang Zi, Ning Tan and Yefang were speechless.

"What are you saying? How will you manage? You will be called in a couple of hours. How will you mange it in time?" Ning Tan asked.

"Don't worry Tantan. I had some other ideas which I didn't use in my project. Now they will come in handy." Yue Rui said.

Since the victim was not accusing the culprit then what can others do?

So they didn't say anything to her.

In addition to lunch break, Yue Rui got more than 2 hours to do her job. And in the end, she was able to complete her project in just a few minutes before her number.

After having a quick check she went to deliver her presentation.

It was her luck or her knowledge nobody knows, but she actually delivered a good presentation, and the professors and the guest praise her.

And she obtained third place.

Shu Ren was in the first, Ning Tan was fifth and Yang Zi was eighth.

Unknown to her one of the guest was Lin Zongguan who was pretty impressed with her.

When the students were given the certificates, Zongguan looked at the person in black leather who just joined them and said, "Young Master Kong, that girl did a great job. It's unfortunate that she didn't get first place." He said pointing at Yue Rui.

"You hardly praise anyone, Mr Lin." The person removed his sunglasses exposing his golden cat-like eyes.

When he looked at her he gave a soft smirk.