Chapter 61- 70

Chapter 61.  The weirdo caught me

"Whose sexuality?" A familiar voice came from Yue Rui's behind that made her tremble.

She was about to fall, but she hold the corner of the table really hard and remained her balance.

She turned towards the person behind her and greeted, "Good morning boss. You are early today. I was just making your coffee. It will be finished in a minute."

"Wrong answer!" He replied with a poker face.

'Oh crap the weirdo caught me. What should I say?' Yue Rui was at loss for word.

"Cough...cough..." Xian Wang made a sound to bring Yue Rui back to reality.

"That was just random talk, boss. Nothing serious." Yue Rui made an awkward smile.

"Talking about someone's sexuality is a random talk to you?" Xian Wang lifted his left eyebrow.

'Ooppss... Maybe I hit him in his weak spot.' Yue Rui chuckled in her mind.

But Xian Wang was still frowning. So Yue Rui regained her composure and said, "No boss I was not questioning about some guys sexuality..."

Xian Wang frowned even deeper.

'Oh...crap...wrong words.' Yue Rui bit her tongue.

"I mean I was thinking about tv show. You know there are various types of shows nowadays. I was just thinking about one of the character there."

"Which tv show?" Xian Wang was creating an intense atmosphere to pressure her mentally. It gives him diabolic pleasure to torture her.

'Seriously! Why isn't he stopping? Ah...ahh...is he interested in this topic? Well yeah...if he is not interested in this kind of stuff then who will be?' Yue Rui thought.

'But what should I say? Oh I remember one of that type of show. Let's give him some suggestions. He might be pleased and released me from his grasp.Hihihi...' Yue Rui made a devilish smile in her mind.

When it comes to drama no one can beat Yue Rui. She has seen various types of dramas in numerous language. Chinese, English, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Turkish etc etc. She even tried to see those daily soaps in Hindi. In these various dramas of course korean dramas are her favourite.

So when she began to list the names she ended up with ten drama names in less than a minute. She also thought about some yaoi anime and manga.

'Oh but this weirdo asked for one show. Okay, I should just randomly picked one and told him.' So Yue Rui did just that and told him.

When Xian Wang heard the name he knew what the drama was about. When the gay rumour first started about him, he actually researched about this on the internet and came to know about some of the dramas in this topic. So he was familiar with the tittle

So when he heard the name he couldn't stop his chuckles but immediately turned behind and started chuckling. He tried his best to stop himself.

'I guess she also heard about that damn rumour about me. Damn...even if there is this nonsense rumour about me...girls still fall for me.' Xian Wang was being narcissistic again.

But to Yue Rui, she saw that he heard the name from her and became a little shocked. Then he turned behind and started to quiver?

'Is he getting emotional because he knows what's the drama is about?'

'Then is he pleased? If you are pleased then please...spare me!' Yue Rui was begging in her mind.

After a minute Xian Wang regained his composure and turned towards Yue Rui.