Chapter 204 - Newlyweds Sure Are Inseparable

When Su and Kai were busy to tease Mai Yue Rui, Lin Zongguan entered their room and interrupted them.

"Mr Lin, you have returned!" Kai said excitedly.

"Yes, how have you guys been doing? Did you have any trouble? Or did you make any trouble?" Lin Zongguan replied with a smile.

"Mr Lin, don't you have trust in us? How can we cause any trouble?" Said Su.

Lin Zongguan nodded in reply.

He turned his gaze and looked at the little cat smiling at him.

When he looked at her she said to him politely, "Mr Lin, have you recovered completely?"

"Yes, my child. All thanks to you guys." Lin Zongguan replied with a smile.

But his smile turned into an angry face and he said, "Mai Yue Rui, I am disappointed in you."

"Me? Did I do something wrong, Mr Lin?" Mai Yue Rui asked.

"How many times did I tell you to come to office in time, but you are always late. You are always the last one to come in the office."

"But... I came in time today. I never came after 9." Mai Yue Rui said.

Lin Zongguan knows that this time it's not Mai Yue Rui's fault. God knows what the CEO is thinking.

Come to think of it, him having this long vacation is also related to Mai Yue Rui.

What is the reason for Kong Xian Wang to behave like this?

But in reality Lin Zongguan does not care if there is anything between the two of them. He is just here to call Mai Yue Rui to the CEO's office.

"We all saw that you came to the office at the same time with the CEO. You can't do that. If boss sees you to come with him it is also regarded as being late. And that's why..." Lin Zongguan paused.

"That's why?" Su and Kai asked.

"Big boss has called you to his office...again."

"What the three said in unison.

Su and Kai didn't even bother that Lin Zongguan was there. They immediately held both Mai Yue Rui's hand and whispered to her, "We were right. You can't hide the truth from us, Little Cat."

Mai Yue Rui bit her lips in nervousness.

'Why is he calling me suddenly?' She thought.

Mai Yue Rui released herself from their grasp and went next to Lin Zongguan.

"Where do I have to go, Mr Lin?"

Hearing her both Su and Kai were a little surprised.

Previously Mai Yue Rui would ran away from Kong Xian Wang. If she was called by him she would try her best to avoid it. But today she didn't retaliate but agreed to go immediately.

'Something is really fishy.' Both thought in their mind as they exchanged gazes with each other.

-------------------

Mai Yue Rui didn't know what to say to her friends. She didn't consult with Kong Xian Wang about how they will reveal their relationship in the public. So she wanted to avoid this topic now.

When she heard that Kong Xian Wang had called her like this in public she thought that maybe it's one of his plans. So she volunteered to go.

-----------------

Lin Zongguan told her that she was called in the CEO's cabin.

So Mai Yue Rui didn't thought much.

She took her notebook and bag then went for the CEO's office.

-----------------

When Mai Yue Rui reached the CEO'S office she saw Si Ying at the reception.

As soon as Si Ying saw her he rushed to her excitedly and called her "Sister-in..."

"Sshh..." She put her finger on her lips as she gestured to stop him.

"Nobody knows about it yet." She added.

"O...yes." Si Ying bit his tongue.

"Is Mr Kong inside? I heard he called for me." Mai Yue Rui asked him casually.

"Yes, he is inside." Si Ying replied. "Thank you, Secretary Si Ying." Mai Yue Rui gave him a smile and went to knock at the door.

When Mai Yue Rui waited for Kong Xian Wang to let her come inside she heard Si Ying saying leisurely, "Newlyweds sure are inseparable with each other."

Mai Yue Rui immediately turned towards him and whispered, "Will you please..." And gave him a sweet smile.

"I am just saying. It's nice to get married one day." Si Ying casually replied as if he didn't mean them at all.

"Oh...you want to get married? Do you have anyone in your mind, secretary Si Ying?" Mai Yue Rui came close to him and asked with enthusiasm.

"Me? Ummm...yes, I do like someone." Si Ying blushed as he replied.

Even casually thinking about Su is making him blush.

'Aww...I wish Su could see him blush like this.' Mai Yue Rui thought.

"Aww...you are so cute, secretary Si Ying." Mai Yue Rui could not help but say.

But as soon as Si Ying heard her call him cute his expression immediately turned into a scared cat.

"Miss Mai please don't call me cute." He replied.

"Why?" Mai Yue Rui thought he was acting like those guys who like to have a sensible and smart impression rather than being called cute.

"I am telling you. It's for my own safety." Si Ying begged.

Mai Yue Rui didn't know what to reply. Si Ying was behaving weirdly.

Suddenly Si Ying's phone rang. And the calm was from none other than Kong Xian Wang.

'Did the Devil hear his wife calling me cute?' Si Ying gulped his saliva.

After he picked up the call, Kong Xian Wang's cold voice could be heard from the other side.

"Tell her to come inside." He said these words and cut the call.

"Boss called you inside, Miss Mai."

Hearing him Mai Yue Rui nodded to him and went to the door.

She touched the doorknob and without thinking much she entered the room.

Mai Yue Rui thought that there was only Kong Xian Wang inside. And he called her to discuss what to do next.

But she didn't know two other people were there as well.

As she opened the door, her nose get tingled with a sharp smell.

She knew who that was. She looked forward and saw Kong Xian Wang sitting with Zhang Eliza and Han Yefang.