Chapter 244 - He Is A Trash

"Ms Zhang what are you doing here?"

"Are you and Mr Han dating?"

"Are we going to see another big wedding?"

"How long have you been dating?"

A burst of questions engulfed Zhang Eliza making it hard for her to breath.

She was fuming with anger because of her failed attempt.

It was actually her who tipped off the reporters. But her plan was to get in scandal with Kong Xian Wang, not Han Yefang.

She ran off from the room in such a hurry that it completely escaped her mind.

She clutched her dress tight and calmed herself down.

An idea immediately popped in her mind.

Just deny everything!

She looked back at the reporters with confidence and said, "You are misunderstanding. We are not in a relationship."

"Then what are you doing here now?" A reporter raised his voice.

Zhang Eliza flashed a glare at that reporter as if wanting to eat him alive.

She faked a smile and replied, "Do I have to be in a relationship with to come to his room? Can't I just meet him as a friend?"

Another reporter now shouted, "Then can you explain the marks on your neck? Are you implying that you are friends with benefit."

Zhang Eliza was so pale that the marks on her slender neck popped out very easily.

Zhang Eliza became flustered and hurriedly covered her neck with her hair.

And she started to yell at that reporter," Where the hell is your eyes, mister? Do you want me to charge you of harassment?" She yelled so high that her voice cracked.

She held her throat out of pain.

Just when she was about to have a burst out again, Han Yefang came from behind.

His collar was removed from his shirt and his hair was messy. He looked disheveled.

Zhang Eliza saw a light of hope.

Nobody would want to get into a dirty scandal. So of course he is gonna help her.

But to her surprise Han Yefang didn't utter anything.

He gave her a cold shoulder as he walked past her.

He didn't even care that their pictures in this messy state were now being taken.

Instead he stood at the door and held the doorknob then looked at her coldly and ordered in domineering voice, "Get out!"

Zhang Eliza was speechless. She blinked at him out of confusion.

Where Han Yefang gritted his teeth in annoyance.

Her firmed his grip on the doorknob and said coldly, "Do you want me to throw you out of my room!"

All the reporters were also shocked to see his behaviour.

They started to burst him with their ridiculous questions but one single glare of him made them stop right away.

Han Yefang looked back at Zhang Eliza and his blood boiled when he saw her still standing on her spot.

He sighed in annoyance and reached out his hand to grab her wrist so that he can drag her out of his room.

But before he could reach her, Zhang Eliza jumped out of the room herself.

As soon as she got out Han Yefang closed the door.

He wanted to bang the door hard. But before he closed the door, his eyes fell on the corner of the corridor where he saw Kong Xingtian looking at him with her hands crossed.

She didn't have any expression. She was just looking at him.

Their eyes met for a second and then he slammed the door on the reporters there.

-------

As soon as Han Yefang slammed the door, the reporters became more aggressive with their questions.

Most of the questions were indicating if they were having a one night stand or if Han Yefang was happy with her skills.

They didn't even bother that their questions were being disrespectful towards her.

They didn't even let her pass through them as they surrounded her entirely.

This created a huge mess and soon the guests were notified of the chaos as well.

Zhang Eliza was Kong Xingtian's friend. But this type of scandal disgust her. So she didn't do anything. Instead she kept looking at the chaos.

"He is such a trash!" Kong Xingtian murmured quietly.

'I was thinking too highly of him! I even thought he is like me!' She gasped in mockery.

She gave a last look at the closed door and turned to leave.

That's when some of the guest started to arrive to see the chaos as well as the bodyguard's team to rescue Zhang Eliza.

Sophie rushed to the spot as well along with Kai.

They pushed away the reporters and respectfully took Zhang Eliza to her room.

----

The bodyguards thought because of the incident it might be better to get a female bodyguard to accompany her.

So they let Sophie to go into Eliza's room.

The bodyguards waited outside as Sophie entered the room.

Kai decided to wait for her outside.

On the other hand, Zhang Eliza's mind was blowing up. She couldn't take this humiliation.

Her whole body was burning with anger.

She didn't even consider that they were people outside her room and the door was still open.

As soon as she entered her room, she grabbed a knife and threw it at the mirror making it shatter to pieces.

"Ahh!!" She started to scream in an ear piercing voice while looking at the shattered pieces of mirrors.

The bodyguards outside heard the noise and was about to go in but Sophie gestured them to stop and rushed towards Eliza.

"Mam, are you okay?" She asked her politely as she held her by her shoulder.

But Zhang Eliza was not in the mood to have sympathy from a mere bodyguard.

She glared back at Sophie and yelled at her, "Get off your dirty hands from me!"

Sophie immediately retreated her hands.

Even though she is treated very well in the Mai household, she is aware of the fact that the Mai family maybe good to her but that doesn't mean that every rich people treat people like them equally. She is just thankful that she doesn't need to serve this rich spoiled brat.

"I am sorry, mam." Sophie immediately apologized to her.