chapter 131-140

Chapter 131.  Who is Mai Yuerui?

"It's was not me." He replied apologetically.

"You want me to believe that?"

"I am telling the truth. You have to believe me."

"Believe you? You have done tons of things behind my back to make me accept your contract. I have refused you respectfully all this time. You made me leave my apartment, I didn't say a thing. You wore a matching outfit with me and made people misunderstood, I still remained patient. But what you did today was the limit of my patience. Enough of your schemes." Yue Rui said all these words with a calm expression. 

Even if she looked calm on the outside, Xian Wang knew she was not okay at all. Her hands were shaking and she was holding them together to stop shaking. She was furious, raged and she might be wanting to smack him in the face. 

He knew he was being a jerk all this while. So he didn't say a word and let her finish.

"I admit that I did the previous things. But this time it is not me. It is that stupid reporter."

"I believe, not even a single reporter was allowed to enter, CEO Kong."

"Yes, I know. But I don't know how that reporter got those pics. Believe me."

"Huh!  Believe you?" Yue Rui mocked. She didn't wanted to say it out loud but her anger made her spit it out.

"You don't believe me?" Now Xian Wang didn't want to deal with it anymore.

"No." and Yue Rui didn't want to back off either.

"Don't believe me then. I can do nothing if you don't believe me."

"Make the news stop." Yue Rui said.

"Make it stop? Your face isn't even showing there. So why are you bothered?" Now that Xian Wang had lost his patience, he didn't want to deal with it anymore.

"What do you mean? Even if my face is not shown, I know it's me."

"You and I know it but they don't."

"Only you and me? The rest of the people who were there in the party know as well."

"They won't spit a word." Xian Wang replied in straight voice.

"Why are so obsessed with making me agree to your contract? I mean there are tons of other girls. Just pick any of them. Not to mention you don't know anything about me."

Xian Wang didn't say a word.

"See. You know nothing. And you were talking about marriage with me. I think I have cleared my thoughts in this contract. So, please don't ask me again and clean the mess you created."

Saying so Yue Rui turned to leave.

'I am just gonna stay here until Zongguang recovers. When he is fit and can continue his work, I will leave this company and we will never see each other again.' she thought.

Yue Rui walked towards the door and approached the doorknob to open the door but she was stopped as Xian Wang began to speak.

"Do you mean that I don't know the second daughter of Mai Minghui and Meng Xihuan aka the second young miss of Jiankang pharmaceuticals company."

Yue Rui halted her motion. She was like struck by lightening. She turned towards Xian Wang and saw him leaning his body against the table and smirking at her.

"Yes, I know that you are the second child of the CEO of Jiankang pharmaceuticals whose identity is unknown to the world, Miss Mai Yue Rui."

----------