Chapter 186 - The Other Side of The Past 2

"I...I think they're getting married." Shu Ren replied while sobbing.

"What? Who?"

"Bo Hai and Mai Yue Rui."

"..." Han Yefang was at lost.

"What do you mean?" After a pause he asked her.

"I am sending you an address. Please come over." Shu Ren said while sobbing tears.

Han Yefang looked at the address. It was a little outside the city.

He frowned a little but still went there.

When he reached the place it was already night.

He found Shu Ren's car parked a little away fron the house and went inside the car.

"Why did you call me here?" Han Yefang asked.

Han Yefang was about to ignore whatever Shu Ren had to say. But the moment he heard Mai Yue Rui getting married to Bo Hai, it triggered him. He had to know what Shu Ren meant.

Shu Ren raised her hands and pointed at the car with black glass parked outside the villa area.

"Are you looking at that car? That's Bo Hai's car. It has been parked there from noon. Why do you think that is? It's because they are introducing each other with their families." Saying so Shu Ren started to cry.

Since nobody knows that Bo Hai had stalked Yue Rui previously and was even rusticated from the University, this was the only conclusion that came to their mind.

Unknown to them Bo Hai was actually there to stalk Mai Yue Rui again.

"But how did you know that Bo Hai was here?" Han Yefang asked.

Shu Ren stopped crying. She sheepishly replied, "I...I missed him. So I secretly installed a tracker in his car. I just wanted to know where he goes. I didn't expect that he would come here." She again started to cry.

"Wait! Whose house is this?" Han Yefang asked.

"Mai Yue Rui!!!" Shu Ren started wailing.

--------------

After hearing this from Shu Ren and seeing Bo Hai's car parked outside, Han Yefang felt pain in his heart. He felt as if Mai Yue Rui had cheated on him.

He had been waiting for her to contact him. But she was busy with Bo Hai?

He clenched his fist...

'Wait!!! Why am I feeling like that?'

He had never thought Yue Rui in this manner. Besides didn't he like Shu Ren? Didn't he agreed to her revenge plan just to make her happy?

Then why does he kept having these romantic feelings for Mai Yue Rui?

And now seeing that car parked outside her house he is drowning in the sea of jealousy.

And out of impulse he again agreed to go on with the plan.

Shu Ren thought that Han Yefang again agreed to her because his heart melted after seeing her cry. She didn't know that he only agreed to it because of his jealousy.

And so this time he purposely took the math course just to be close to Mai Yue Rui...

He continued to talk with her but still kept a distance.

He still wasn't sure about what he started to feel about Mai Yue Rui.

Soon Han Yefang again started to be drawn close to her without him realizing.