Chapter 250 - First Kiss

After making Mai Yue Rui sit in front of the television in her room, Kong Xian Wang turned it on and searched for videos of slimy textured food

"Why did you bring me here? I don't feel so good." Mai Yue Rui nagged.

"Trust me you will feel better after watching this." He replied as he picked up a bucket for her to use later.

Then he played the video.

Mai Yue Rui had zero interest in the television. She felt stuffy and congested.

The heat of her body kept increasing and she started to sweat.

"Kong Xian Wang you jerk. You don't understand me at all." She started to curse him. She felt so uncomfortable that she started to reach for the zippers to undress.

"My dear wifey. In this world only I am the only who understands you the most at this moment. So my love don't do anything that we both will regret later." He tried to coax his wife as he stopped her from removing the clothes.

He held her hand with his one hand and pinch her cheeks to make her look at the television screen.

The moment Mai Yue Rui looked at the television she started to curse him even more.

"Hey, you!!!! Yuck! I hate these type of foods. Turn it off! Turn it off!"

Kong Xian Wang tried really hard but Mai Yue Rui still didn't vomit.

He didn't know how to make his wife feels better. He knows the drug is already making her sick. He doesn't want her to suffer like this.

At one moment he just wanted to wail and scream so that Mai Yue Rui will stop.

After pulling out his hair out of frustration he finally got an idea.

He left his wife alone and went to the kitchen to get his ultimate weapon.

He hide the jar behind him and sat beside his wife.

"Where did you go?" She asked.

"I went to get you a gift." He said mischievously.

"Gift! Let me see!" She became delighted.

"Close your eyes, and open your mouth. You will know what I got for you." He became all secretive.

Naive Mai Yue Rui innocently close her eyes and opened her mouth.

Seeing her obey him innocently, Kong Xian Wang fell for her again for her innocence. At the same time he giggle inwardly imagining how she will react after eating the food he is gonna feed her.

After controlling his laughter he pulled out a jar of stinky tofu and took a spoonful of it. Before Mai Yue Rui could even react to the smell he immediately stuff them in her mouth.

As soon as she realized what she just ate she widened open her eyes. But before she could even react Kong Xian Wang turned her face to the television where slimy food videos were still playing.

Slimy food, stinky tofu and the pungent smell!

All this attack came in together making it impossible for Mai Yue Rui to tolerate.

She immediately started to puke.

With the quick reflexes of Kong Xian Wang he quickly handed her the bucket where she relieved herself.

After she was done, Kong Xian Wang took out some tissues and wipe her face gently.

He reached out for water to give her some but it was in the bedside table behind them.

"Let me get some water for you."

He went towards the table and poured some water for her. As he turned towards her, he was suddenly attacked by his wife.

She started to hit him on his chest with both her fists. It was her being rebel because of what he did to her.

"Kong Xian Wang you bad man, bad husband." She started to babble in her dizzy voice.

But Kong Xian Wang didn't feel bad at all. He rather rubbed her shoulder to comfort her.

"Yes,yes. I am a bad person. I agree." He compliance with her.

He tried to make her drink water but Mai Yue Rui kept rejecting him and keep on babbling words.

In the end he had to force her to drink water.

"You are not a good husband. You don't understand me. He is far better than you. At least he wanted me! But I rejected him!" Mai Yue Rui said in dizzy voice. It seemed even though she had the drugs out of her body it still had some after effects.

Kong Xian Wang has been patience with her all this while. But as soon as he heard her spill out those words he became astounded.

His facial expressions changed as soon as he heard someone hitting on his wife.

" Who? Who are you talking about?" He asked in extremely terrifying voice.

"The man in the party!"

"Who!"

"Han..."

"Han Yefang?" Mai Yue Rui didn't need to say anything as Kong Xian Wang completed her words.

The grip on his palm tightened when he saw her nodding to his words.

An indescribable feeling engulfed him as he felt raged over the fact on how Han Yefang tried to have his moves on her. At the same time he felt pain when he saw her comparing him with that guy.

"Do you regret it?" He asked her in low voice.

Mai Yue Rui came close to him in tripped steps and asked back. "What do you mean?"

"Do you regret that I am your husband and not him?" He asked with his head down.

How bad he wanted to hear 'No' from her only he knows.

He didn't wanna look into her eyes when she replies.

He didn't know to face her when she will say 'Yes' with a clear eye.

Mai Yue Rui slowly came closer to him even more.

She looked at her husband diligently and keep smiling.

"Say it. I can handle. I swear!" He said.

After a few seconds when he still didn't get any answer from her he raised his head to look at her and saw her staring at him.

But the next second he was immediately taken up by surprise when Mai Yue Rui suddenly came forward and locked lips with hers.

It was more like a peck but their lips touched.

Kong Xian Wang was completely off guarded. He didn't know Mai Yue Rui would attack him so suddenly.

After Mai Yue Rui released his lips she looked at him and gave him a smile before reaching out for his lips.

But this time, Kong Xian Wang initiates first and claimed her lips as his.