Chapter 220 - I Will Give You A Chance

When Kong Xian Wang saw their mothers leaving, he released Mai Yue Rui from his embrace. But his shamelessness has not finished yet.

He lick his thumb again and said, "Mmm... your lips are sweet."

Mai Yue Rui was already flustered. She didn't know how to react hence she was looking at the ground continuosly.

When he said her lips are sweet she replied back with excitement at him, "No, it's not. It's the cotton candy. And, and... don't think about it. And we didn't kiss, okay? Remember that." It felt as if she is remembering herself that it's not a kiss.

"It seems like you are telling yourself that it's not a kiss." Kong Xian Wang leaned closer to her ear and said slowly making Mai Yue Rui's cheeks as red as rose.

She was already dying out of shyness. But when she heard him near her ear it totally broke her limit. Now she has no ability to face him.

She pushed him away and ran away from there.

Kong Xian Wang smiled and screamed from behind, "Let me drop you home."

But he didn't get any reply.

After a few seconds, he got a message from her. "I can managed it."

Kong Xian Wang gave out a chuckle as he saw her back disappearing from his sight.

----------------

It's been already a while since she reached home. But her damn heart didn't have any intention to slow down. It's beating so fast she that thought it might pop out.

"Calm down my heart. It's nothing." She said to herself.

She didn't know who to talk with when she instantly remembered her friends Ning Tan's name.

She picked up her phone and sent her a message.

"Tantan, my heart is beating like crazy. What should I do?"

After a minute she got a reply.

"You are getting old. Just start your marriage with Kong Xian Wang so that you can at least see the face of your descendant before dying."

"B*tch!" She blurted out after reading the message.

She threw the phone on the bed and went to have a cold shower.

After taking a shower, Mai Yue Rui was blow drying her hair in her white bathrobe.

While she was drying her hair, through the mirror she saw her phone lighting up behind her.

She thought it might be her friend who finally took the time to send her a decent message.

She went towards her bed and picked up her phone.

But as soon as she saw the sender's name she again threw her phone on the bed.

It was none other than 'Kong Xian Wang.'

"It took me so much trouble to calm down my innocent heart. But this pervert has no intention of stopping. God! When will this be over?" She cried.

She wanted to ignore him but also wanted to know what he has written.

Shr opened the message and read it out loud.

'Meet me at hotel 'X' tomorrow. Suite no *** at lunch time. I have some urgent thing to discuss with you."

After reading the message Mai Yue Rui made a blank expression.

"Huh! He didn't even asked if I returned safely. That's a decent courtesy you know. But no! All he thinks about is work."