Chapter 216 - Let's Practice Kissing

After taking the files from Mai Yue Rui, Kong Xian Wang held them in his one hand. Then he gently grabbed her hand with his other hand. After comforting her Mai Yue Rui finally agreed to hold his hand.

But her hands were becoming sweaty. Because she was becoming nervous.

He didn't know that his wife is so pure that only holding hands can make her panicked.

It's been only a few seconds. But these few seconds felt like years to her.

"Are they looking at us?" Mai Yue Rui asked hin as she dying with panic.

"Yes. Obviously!" Kong Xian Wang bluntly replied with a smirk.

His eyes fell on both their hands holding each other and a sweet smile surfaced on his handsome face.

Her sweaty hands is not making him uncomfortable at all.

"By the way, how did you get the idea to get dressed properly today?"

"I had to since I had to come and report to you aka the CEO."

"If we look closely... Then see, you and I are both wearing black today like a matching couple. How synced we are, aren't we wifey?"

Mai Yue Rui was already nervous and now her husband's provocation are making her even more nervous.

She looked at their clothes and realize that they indeed looked like matching outfits.

'Mai Yue Rui, you crazy woman! Who tols you to wear formal clothes today.' She shut her eyes tight and scolded herself. She wanted to remove her hands from him out of shyness.

But...

Kong Xian Wang didn't let go of her hands.

....

"Oh God! Why is this elevator taking so long to come?" Mai Yue Rui murmured to herself while looking elsewhere which obviously Kong Xian Wang heard.

He looked at their front and replied, "Because we didn't press the button."

Clumsy Mai Yue Rui's eyes finally fell on the button. And he was right. They actually didn't call for the elevator.

"Then...what are you waiting? Go...go ahead, press the button." She started to stammer because of her foolishness.

"Can't you see that my hands are already occupied?"

"Oh yes...I forgot." Saying so Mai Yue Rui moved forward and press the button. But Kong Xian Wang still didn't let go off her other hand.

Since they were standing close to each other their hands entangling with each other was not seen properly. But now it was seen very clearly that they were actually holding hands.

As soon as Mai Yue Rui realized it she looked at the door and saw the department heads looking at them in shock.

She looked back at Kong Xian Wang but he had a 'what did I do' expression on his face.

She immediately retreated her hands and turned away. She doesn't know how to face others now. As soon as the elevator door opened she immediately jumped inside while Kong Xian Wang casually went in.

-----------

On her way to Kong Xian Wang's office Mai Yue Rui didn't utter a single word from her mouth. Her heart was beating so fast that she thought it might pop out from her body.

As soon as she entered the office she ran towards the sofa and poured a glass full of water for herself.

After drinking water she finally was able to calm down her weak heart.