Chapter 194 - Your Daughter-in-law is Here

"Let's meet your in-laws." Kong Xian Wang suddenly dropped a bomb and started the car.

"Wait...what are you saying?" Yue Rui was shocked as well as panicked.

"You heard what I said. You are going to meet my parents." Xian Wang said calmly.

"I just explained to you that my parents are against you. My parents are already creating problems and now you want to drag your parents?"

"Don't worry. My parents are the coolest parents on earth. You are gonna love them. And they will love you as well." Xian Wang said and he patted Yue Rui's hands.

"But still. I should stay in a hotel to pass the night at least." Yue Rui insisted.

"You have really underestimated me, Mai Yue Rui. I, Kong Xian Wang can never let my wife stay in a hotel alone. It's better if you stay with my parents. It's much safer."

"But why does it have to be your parents house?" Yue Rui asked.

"Do you want to stay in my apartment? With me? Just the two of us?" Xian Wang looked at her and gave a mischievous smile.

Yue Rui immediately realized that she should not have said that.

She decided to ignore Xian Wang's perverted talk and again said, "But... you tell me... If I barge into their house in the middle of the night and announce that I will marry their son the very next day, won't it be awkward? That will be a bad impression on me."

"It will be even worse if they know that their only son got married without even telling them."

Yue Rui became quiet. She suddenly realized that she might have hurt her parents. Her parents must have a lot of aspirations for her marriage. But she broke their aspirations. She felt ashamed.

'Mom...Dad... please forgive me.' She thought.

Yue Rui didn't argue with Xian Wang anymore and prepared to face her in-laws for the first time.

-----------------

Huo Ban residentials.

By the time they reached to Xian Wang's house it was almost 11pm.

Yue Rui didn't know what she will say to them and how they will react. There will be Xing Tian as well. How will she face her? She is her boss as well. Now that she remembers, Kong Aobing, Xian Wang's father is her boss as well!

'God, please help me to get through this.' Yue Rui prayed.

As soon as Xian Wang parked the car, he came out of the car and went to the other side to open the door for Yue Rui.

As he opened the door Yue Rui gave him an awkward smile.

"Don't worry. Everything's gonna be good." He assured her.

"Are you sure?" She asked slowly.

"Yes... trust me." Xian Wang replied as he stretched his hand towards Yue Rui.

Yue Rui held his hand and came out of the car.

Xian Wang closed the door and went to the main door holding Yue Rui's hand.

He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

After a minute the butler surnamed Chu came and opened the door.

When he saw Kong Xian Wang standing outside he greeted him like usual.

"Young Master."

Then he diverted his gaze and saw Mai Yue Rui standing next to Xian Wangand then saw them holding hands.