Chapter 263 - Kai Asks for Help

"Let's meet!"

when Mai Yue Rui read those words she was so flustered that she threw the phone away from her.

"What the hell did I just read!" She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Did he just asked to meet with Alice?" it's becoming hard for her to comprehend the situation.

She slowly approached the phone and had a peek over the screen.

It did say that he wanted to meet.

"Why does he suddenly wanted to meet?" She asked herself.

"Wait!" She suddenly realized...

"I wasn't wearing my glasses when I went for shower. Did he saw my eyes?"

Her heart sank.

"But he didn't look at me for that long. Maybe he hadn't seen anything." She tried to console her fragile heart.

"What if he really saw?" She cried in anxiety.

However the next second she suddenly became calm.

"Wait a minute! Does it really matters if he know? I mean, we are now officially married. He won't do anything to me, right?" Her bewildered brain finally started to make sense.

"I will only know when I meet him in person." She got lost in deep thoughts.

"Maybe then I will know what is in his mind. Besides..."

Suddenly her lips curved to form a giggle.

"Isn't it like those dramas where the female lead meets with the male lead with different identity and the stupid ML can't even distinguish the two....hahaha...if he really doesn't know it's me then why not have some fun!"

She took her phone with a bright smile and sent him a reply in a swift.

-------

Ting!

After quite some time later, Kong Xian Wang finally got a reply. He thought she will ghost him again like previously.

After reading the reply he wrote 'Okay!' and sent it to Mai Yue Rui.

"It's gonna be interesting!" He murmured with a devil's smile.

-----

The next day, when Mai Yue Rui and Su came to the office they found Kai lost in daze. He had two big dark circles under the eyes.

"Did you again spent your whole night watching movies, Kai?" Su said as she slap him on his back to make come back to his senses.

He flinched in shock and glared to see who had the gut to hit him like this.

"Hey! Can't you see that I am thinking something!" He roared.

Normally Kai tries to be in good mood.

He rarely talk rudely with others,

So his sudden outburst made both girls surprised a bit.

"Hey, man I was just joking. Is something wrong? You seem distracted." Su said cautiously.

Realizing his rude behavior Kai tried to recover his mood and replied reluctantly, "It's okay. Nothing is wrong."

He said he was okay. But his expression said the opposite.

Mai Yue Rui came close to him and patted on his palm, "You can tell us. Maybe we can help!"

Kai give it a thought and replied with anticipation, "It's about Sophie."

Mai Yue Rui frowned when she heard him.

"Sophie? As in my bodyguard?" She asked.

When Kai nodded to her question, the first thing that got into her mind is, "When did these two got close together?"

She put aside her thought and asked, "What about Sophie? Is she in any problem?"

"She is in a problem. But she isn't aware of that problem." His words made both the girl confused.

If she isn't aware of that then how is it a problem?

"What do you mean, Kai?" Su asked.

"I mean... You know that guy she is seeing right, Mai Yue Rui?"

"I just know him by name. I know that he was in my engagement party too. But I have not met him in person" Mai Yue Rui replied.

"He is cheating on her!" He abruptly replied.

Su and Mai Yue Rui was shocked to hear that.

"Then why didn't you told her that?" Su asked.

"I wanted to tell her. But.. I was afraid she will get hurt."

After a pause he explained everything that happened in the hospital.

Su was really pissed at that guy Cheng Yi.

How shameless can he be. But she was more pissed on her friend.

"You saw him and you didn't drag Sophie to see the scene? You could have just did that!"

"It's not like they were kissing or hugging each other. He could have easily made an excuse in front of her."

"But you still should have tried."

"Really. What do you think? She would believe me or her so called boyfriend? Okay, Su think it like
this if Secretary Si saw me holding your hands will he think.
that you are cheating on him?"

"Why are you dragging me into this?" She blushed.

After a pause she pouted in low voice, "Of course, he will believe me."

"See! That's what I am talking about" Kai explained.

"But she will get hurt even more if she learns that later." Mai Yuer Rui replied in solemn voice.

"I know. Besides, that guy, Cheng Yi, he doesn't seem like a decent person. But Sophie trusts him blindly. What if she doesn't believe me? That's why..."

"So you want to find evidence?" Both asked in unison.

"Yes." Kai sighed.

"How can we help you?"

"That's what I have been thinking."

After a pause Kai hasitantly spoke, "Actually..."

"I have an idea."

"What is it?"

He pushed his chair close to his friends and gestured them to come closer.

"What if he is exposed red-handed in front of her?"

"..."

"..."

Both the girls looked at him in utter disbelief.

Didn't he already had that chance but he deliberately let that go.

Kai knew what these two were thinking, "I know what youare thinking, But hear me out first. I am suggesting what if we
get a girl to approach that cheater deliberately and she will help us exposed him in front of the two girls he is cheating on at the same time."

"You mean you want a third girl to act in front of him to get him get caught by his girlfriends?" Mai Yuerui asked.

"Yes."

"Have you thought of anyone who you can ask?"

"Of course I can't ask our Mrs. Kong. Besides he knows her. So.."

After a pause he added, "I was thinking what if...."

Kai looked at his other female friend in eyes full of anticipation making her shriek in shock.