Chapter 223 - You Are A Stupid CEO

"Can you forgive him?"

Ning Tan's question made her freeze for a moment. Even though she told Han Yefang that she can forgive him, it's not as easy as it seems.

Mai Yue Rui held both her friends hand and said calmly, "I am not a saint, Ning Tan. Of course I hold grudges against both him and Ning Tan. But he is not entirely responsible for everything that happened to me. So I will try to at least face him with a smile. Then maybe I will be able to forgive him one day."

"Aww...Mai Yue Rui..." Ning Tan started to get emotional and hugged her friend. Mai Yue Rui didn't try to get away from reality with a lie she has forgiven him. Instead she explained her situation like a rational human being. That's what she likes about her the most.

After Ning Tan released her friend from her embracr, her eyes fell on the diamond ring on Mai Yue Rui's hand.

"Wow, what a pretty ring. When did you buy this Ruirui? Not only that it's diamond. I never seen you wear things like this before."

Mai Yue Rui looked at the ring and remembered.

"Oh! This? You don't know what a terrible thing I had to face today! Actually the reporters caught me with Han Yefang in his suit. They were bursting with trashy questions. That's when he came and taught those reporters lessons. He was looking very cool you know. He took this ring from his pocket like this and put it on my finger. You should have seen those reporters face then." Mai Yue Rui started to narrate every detail.

She was literally moving her hands here and there trying to enact every detail of the incident.

"Whoa...! That means this is your wedding ring?"

"Umm...you can say that." Mai Yue Rui said as she looked at the ring. It was the first time she was having a good look of the ring since her mind was preoccupied earlier.

'Not bad. He has a good taste.' She thought in her mind.

"That means you have to wear this to the office now?'

"I think so. Damn it! He could have given me a simpler one. It's not convenient to wear this in the office."

"Everyone in the office know about us now." Mai Yue Rui got excited.

"Yes...'

"How will I face everyone tomorrow, Ning Tan?" Mai Yue Rui started to panic.

"There you go again started to panic. Don't worry. Everything is gonna be okay. Besides, you have your Kong Xian Wang to protect you." Ning Tan said with a wink.

"Hey... don't say thing like that." Mai Yue Rui started to hit her with a pillow. But Ning Tan still didn't stop she also started to pillow fight with her non stop blabbering.

------------------------------------

After gossiping for a long time,Ning Tan left.

They didn't even realize it was already late.

When Ning Tan realized it was already late.

Mai Yue Rui also had a great time with her. She is the only person with whom she can share all her life. Both past and present.

After Ning Tan left, Mai Yue Rui picked up her phone and and searched online.

The news of her and Kong Xian Wang's marriage was trending at no.1 news of the country.

Various articles and speculations are written and posted about them on how they may have known each other.

Ning Tan and Mai Yue Rui had been going through every news about them the whole afternoon.