Chapter 241 - The Engagement (13)

"Did you sleep with him?" Han Yefang asked in a hoarse voice.

His eyes has turned red. His grip on her shoulder tightened.

Mai Yue Rui glared back at him.

How could he accuse her of such a thing!

She clenched her fist tightly out of frustration.

She bit her lip and kicked his leg with all the force she could gather and pushed him away.

.

.

.

'THUSSHHH!'

The empty corridor resounded with a loud noise as Han Yefang received a vigorous slap on his face.

His cheeks turned red and mark of her hand was imprinted on his handsome face.

"How dare you!" Mai Yue Rui gritted her teeth as she looked at him coldly.

She had disgust in her eyes.

Han Yefang saw her rage and a bitter smile surfaced on his face as blood dripped from his lips.

He licked his blood and looked at her viciously.

"You can have s*x with him and I can't even mention that? That's unfair!" He said with a click sound on his lips.

Then he suddenly dashed towards her and again trapped her in between his two arms.

"Why Mai Yue Rui? Why?" He suddenly started to cry.

"Why it can be him? But not me?" His lips were shaking.

"Get away from me before it's too late, Han Yefang. I don't want to hurt you. And I am sure you don't want to regret your action tomorrow." Mai Yue Rui thought he is drunk. So she tried to be the sensible one.

But her words had no effect on him.

Instead he pressed his body towards her and locked both her hands with his one hand.

"You were never like this when we were together. You never even kissed me once. So tell me, what's so special about him?"

He squabbled in loud voice making Mai Yue Rui tremble.

"Or..."

"Did he force you, Mai Yue Rui?" Suddenly a splash of worry spread across his black pupils.

Mai Yue Rui actually started to become scared now.

Sweat formed a tiny layer on her forehead.

Han Yefang saw her tearful eyes.

But he somehow find them appealing. He wanted to kiss her so badly.

Mai Yue Rui became afraid. She wanted to leave this place right now. Suddenly she felt something.

She felt something down her legs.

"Is he having....!!!" Mai Yue Rui was shocked.

Shocked may be an understatement. She was more than what can be called afraid. She wanted to escape at any cost.

The Han Yefang in front of her felt more like a beast to her who has become thirsty of her purity.

"Han Yefang, don't you dare do anything or I swear I will kill you!" Tears started to fall from her eyes.

She din't want to cry. But she was scared, disappointed, hurt and most importantly disgusted. A mixture of emotion caused a whirlwind inside her heart that she couldn't control her tears.