Chapter 178 - Hide and Seek

When Yue Rui got out of the room she found a stair that went upstairs.

She took the stairs to go upstairs. But when she went there she found that all the curtains are kept fallen making the whole house dark. Through the little sunlight that came from the gap between two curtains, Yue Rui found it was the kitchen. She found the back door in the kitchen and tried to open it. But it was locked.

She ran outside the kitchen and came through the main door but it was locked as well.

Yue Rui didn't know what to do. She felt like a lost puppy trapped in a maze.

----------------

After being hurt by Yue Rui, Bo Hai lost his mind. He took the knife soaked in his blood and gave out a petrifying smirk.

"My little bride wants to play with me.  Fine, I will fulfill her wish." He said to himself.

His body tumbled a little as he was trying to stand up using the table.

He looked at his arm soaked in blood. He took little blood from his arm and smell it.

"You drained so much blood from me. It's only fair if you also lose the same amount of blood, right wifey?" He said with a creepy smile on his lips as his head quivered abnormally.

Then he leisurely left the room with the blood-soaked in his hand.

---------------

Yue Rui checked every window and doors. But everything was locked. She didn't know what to do.

Suddenly her whole body started to tremble as she heard the chilling voice of Bo Hai.

She quickly hid under the table in the kitchen as soon as she heard him.

After a few seconds she saw hin coming out of the basement with the knife she used before.

Yue Rui could sense the killing aura surrounding him. She was scared to death.

"Little Yue Rui, where are you? Are you playing hide and seek?" Bo Hai said in a chilling cold voice. There was a sense of mockery in his voice as if he was sure that he would find her.

Yue Rui's whole body was shaking. She still tried to shut her mouth with both her hands. She can't let him hear even her breathing.

Yue Rui's body became frozen as she saw him approaching her slowly.

One step...

Two steps...

Three steps...

He kept coming close to her.

Yue Rui didn't realize when she stopped breathing.

As he was only a few centimetres away from her, he suddenly turned around and went to the window making Yue Rui relieve a little.

"My little bride, I know where you are." He approached the window and said those words.

"Here!" He swept the curtain with a single jerk. But she was not there.

One by one he checked every curtain but she was not there.

Bo Hai finally figured out where she was and ran to the kitchen table.

But to his disappointment, she was not there.

By the time Bo Hai went there, Yue Rui had already sneaked outside to the living room.

After she hid behind the sofa, Bo Hai followed her.

"It's not funny anymore, Mai Yue Rui. Come out like a good girl. You have to pay for your mischief as well. But I swear, I will be gentle." He said in his cold and creepy voice.