Chapter 174- Let Me Confront Her First

It's been a few weeks that Han Yefang and Mai Yue Rui started dating.

Every day is like a fairytale to Yue Rui now. Every night she looks forward to the next day she will see him.

Weekends have never been so enjoyable to her. The girl who used to sit idle and dig her eyes in watching K-dramas now look forward to going out with her beloved boyfriend.

They would go to amusement parks, watch movies, and do other stuff that typical couples do except being intimate.

In this case,Yue Rui has a clear thought.

Nothing before marriage.

But when accidentally their hands touch while watching movies or when Yefang puts her hands inside his pocket to keep them warm, her heart feels extra warm.

She would try new recipes every day and cook food for him.

Sometimes when she would find him extra handsome, she would kiss him on his cheek and run out of shyness.

Yefang treasures this shyness of Yue Rui the most.

-----------------------

A business conference is held on Yue Rui's campus especially for the business students.

It's a huge opportunity for the students to get into the top companies of the country.

Yue Rui had been working really hard for this conference. Yefang, of course helping her get motivated and looking after her diet and stuff so that she can have a balanced diet in every meal.

On the day of the conference, Yue Rui had to meet with Yefang so she left early before her friends. Since Yefang already had classses, he couldn't accompany her to the conference.

After meeting with him she went to the conference room.

The conference had just started but her friends were not there yet. Since she and her friends were in the last names, they still had time for their number.

Every student was busy with their laptop to revise their final product.

Yue Rui randomly took a seat and was revising her project.

Suddenly, Shu Ren came to her and started crying.

"What happened? Why are you crying, Shu Ren?"

"My...my laptop has crashed." She was constantly sobbing.

Yue Rui patted her shoulder out of concern and said, "Did you finish your project?"

"Yes, thankfully I made a copy in my pendrive. But..." She had a worried expression on her face.

"But what?"

"I don't have a laptop to show it to them." She replied.

'Don't you always boast about your oh-so-rich daddy? Now what? He didn't buy you a laptop?' Yue Rui could not help scoff in her mind.

"Then what are you gonna do now?" She asked.

"My number is right after the next girl. So Mai Yue Rui...can you do me a favour?" Shu Ren asked with pitiful eyes.

Yue Rui looked at the number of serials and found that it's still a long way to get her number. So without thinking anything she gave her the laptop.

-------------------
After waiting for some time her friends were stikk not there and Yue Rui had to go to the toilet. So after telling Shu Ren that she was going to the washroom, she left the conference room.

After doing her job Yue Rui went to the sink to wash her hands. Surprisingly there was no one in the washroom today. She didn't think anything and prepared to leave.