Chapter 192 - Sneaking Into Future In-laws House

"Come and rescue me?" Yue Rui whispered.

"Sorry? What? Rescue you? From your own house?" Xian Wang couldn't get what was happening.

She suddenly disappeared in the middle of their date. And now she is asking him to rescue her from her own house!

"Come to my house as soon as possible. But be careful. Don't let anyone know that you came here. If you wish to make a grand entry to my house, then I promise you, you are gonna be screw*d." By this time Yue Rui knows how Kong Xian Wang is. And he loves to get attention.

"How will I know which room is yours?" Xian Wang asked.

"Don't you know a lot about me? Find it yourself." Saying so she cut the phone call.

Kong Xian Wang indees knows that Mai Yue Rui's room is at the backside of the villa. From her balcony the backyard garden can be seen. But he still tried to ne modest in front of her. Who knew that Mai Yue Rui had so much trust in him that she knew he already knows where her room is.

After hanging the phone she deleted the call information amd kicked her brother out of her room.

"Thanks for your phone." Yue Rui said.

"Don't forget my generosity." Yirong said.

"We'll see." After saying that Yue Rui closed her door.

-----------------

It's been two hours now.

Mai Yue Rui had been waiting for Kong Xian Wang. She had been looking outside her balcony from time to time. But there ia still no sign of him.

'What's taking him so long?'

'Does he really not know where my room is? Ahh..I should have told jim.'

'Or what if he got caught? No...if he got caught then I would have already heard my parents ranting over catching him red-handed.'

"Then why is he taking so long?" Yue Rui's mind was not quiet at all.

-----------------------

On the other hand, two male figure was seen lurking outside the villa.

One was trying to peep inside while the other one was leisurely leaning against the wall and scrolling something on his phone.

"Seriously dude, it's your girlfriend who is in trouble and I am the one peeping inside her house like a thief." Si Ying said to his friend whose attention was on the phone.

"Hey, what the hell are you looking at?" Si Ying asked.

Xian Wang showed him his phone which had a website open.

The website says, "How to sneak into my girlfriend's house."

Si Ying was utterly speechless.

"So this is the plan that you were bragging about? Searching online?" Black lines surfaced on Si Ying's forehead.

"Yes..." Xian Wang nodded innocently.

"Okay, let me see." The two friends went busy to read the content of the page.

After researching for a while they couldn't get much help. But most of the page told them to be careful if the girlfriend's parents own a gun.

"Does Mai Minghui has a gun?" Si Ying asked.

"Well, we have a licensed gun. So it's quite possible that he has one as well." Xian Wang replied.

Si Ying sighed deeply.