Chapter 195 - Can We Terminate Our Partnership?

"Mai Yue Rui my dear, should I clean Xian Wang's room for you?" Yan Fengreng asked.

Yue Rui was shocked to hear Mrs Kong suggestion.

She didn't know how to react.

'They are really very progressive minded.' Mai Yue Rui thought in her mind.

Seeing her confused and shocked face Yan Fengreng understood her mind so she added, "Or you can stay in the guest room if you want."

"What are you saying, Mom. Of course she will stay in my room with me." Xian Wang said as he looked at Yue Rui with a teasing expression.

"No...no...no...I'll stay in the guest room." Yue Rui immediately replied and gave a deathly glare to Xian Wang.

"Okay then. I'll have the guest room clean." Yan Fengreng said with a smile before leaving.

------------------------

"You are going to be my wife tomorrow. You have to share a room with me from tomorrow. So why are you being so coy now?" Xian Wang leaned towards Yue Rui and whispered in her ear.

Yue Rui immediately scooted away from him and gave him a deathly glare.

"Don't you dare...think anything improper. We have a deal. Don't forget that." Mai Yue Rui replied to him in low voice.

Xian Wang leaned towards her and rested his chin on his palm. Then gave her a mischievous smile.

'What will I do with this guy?' Mai Yue Rui sighed inwardly.

She was about to tell him something but Xingtian suddenly came.

"Sister Yue Rui, your room is cleaned."

"Please just call me Yue Rui." Yue Rui said to Xing Tian.

'It feels a little awkward to hear her calling me sister Yue Rui.' Yue Rui thought.

"If I don't call you that then my mom is going to kill me." Xingtian said.

"Are you two going to have those secret office romances?" Xingtian became excited as she asked them curiously.

"No...no...no..." Yue Rui immediately denied.

"Heh...as if I don't know. You don't have to deny." Xingtian said.

"No seriously." Yue Rui tried to act innocently.

"I am so happy to have my sister-in-law in the office. We both can gossip behind my brother altogether." Xingtian said as she hugged Yue Rui.

"You don't mind if I talk bad about my brother, right?" Xingtian asked.

"You two are already doing this in front of me." Xian Wang interrupted them with a blank expression.

"Oh, you were already here? I didn't see you." Xingtian completely ignored her brother's existence.

"You brat! Just wait how I teach you a lesson later."

Mai Yue Rui laughed to see their bickering. It's like her and Mai Yirong's bickering.

"Okay my sweet sister-in-law, let's go to sleep." Xingtian said to Yue Rui as she led her to her room.

"Good night, my future wife." Xian Wang loudly greeted her good night.

Yue Rui immediately looked back at him in panic and gestured him with her face to not do this as she left.

-----------------

After Mai Yue Rui left, Xian Wang's phone suddenly rang. He picked up his phone and found that it was Si Ying.

"Hmm." He said as he received the phone.

"I have asked our people." Si Ying said in a serious tone.

Suddenly the light smiling face of Xian Wang turned into an ugly expression.

"So what did they say?" He asked calmly.

"They were no outsiders that visited the Mai family today, except..." Si Ying hesitated a little.

"Except?" Xian Wang asked.

Si Ying sighed a little and replied, "Han Yefang."

"Mmm...okay. Good work." Saying these words Xian Wang cut the phone call.

After Mai Yue Rui disappeared suddenly during lunch, Xian Wang became anxious for her safety. Even though she told him that she was okay, he still needed to make sure that she was fine. So, he called Si Ying to figure out where Mai Yue Rui went.

After his men informed him that Mai Yue Rui was in the Mai Villa he finally took a breath of relief. After that his men were told to keep an eye on the villa. Hr knows that her parents won't just drag her back for no reason.

And now it seems their reason has become clear to him.

But Xian Wang is not aware of what Mai Yue Rui is thinking.

She clearly rejected him during lunch. But suddenly she proposed him to get married. Is it because of Han Yefang?

Deep down Kong Xian Wang has a realization that Mai Yue Rui agreed to his contract because of Han Yefang. Is she also doing this because of him? Does he really have that much influence on her?

Xian Wang does not know how to react. He feels jealous and also anger. But he has no right to be angry with Yue Rui. Even though they are getting married the next day but there is no real feelings between them at least not from Mai Yue Rui's side. And she never promised her love for him. So, how can he blame her.

As Xian Wang was busy in his thinking he suddenly thought of something.

He stood up from his seat and rushed to his parent's room.

-----------------------

When Xian Wang reached the room he saw that there was only his father in the room, reading some papers. His mother was with Xingtian and Mai Yue Rui.

It's good that there was only his father in the room. He had to talk with him about business.

"Dad..." He asked.

"Yes, Xian Wang. Do you need anything?" Kong Aobing asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about work."

"Is it urgent?"

"It's complicated a little."

"What is it?" Kong Aobing asked hin worriedly.

"Dad, can we terminate our partnership with the Han?"

Even though Kong Xian Wang is the CEO of the company and he has the right to make any decisions but his father is the owner of the company. So he has to be accountable for his decisions to his father. He can't just make any decisions because of his own interests.

"Why are you asking this suddenly?" His father asked.

"Umm... there is no particular reason, Dad." He just can't admit to his father that he is jealous of him.

"I don't know why you are asking it. But we are doing a governmental project with them. We can't just simply terminate out partnership with them. If we were doing any non-governmental project then we could do that and just pay the penalty.  But in this case governmental to interest is involved. So I am afraid wr have to stick with them until the project is completed." Kong Aobing explained the situation to his son.

"I see. I am sorry, Dad. I didn't think it thoroughly." Xian Wang apologized to his father before leaving the room.

'I am really thinking too much. I should trust in myself and my love for her.' Xian Wang thought.

"I should think of other thing." He said.

Suddenly he pull out his phone and dialed a number.

"Si Ying, I want you to find information about the 'Shu' group."