Chapter 253 - Confused Mai Yue Rui

Mai Yue Rui kept looking at the empty hall after Kong Xian Wang left.

"What the hell just happened?" She got confused.

She wanted to apologize about yesterday but Kong Xian Wang literally denied everything on her face and left hurriedly.

What was he trying to prove?

Mai Yue Rui went back to her room in daze.

--------

After taking a warm shower she finally relaxed.

As she blow drying her hair, glimpse of the previous night flashed across her mind.

It was not clear but one thing was a fact that they indeed kissed.

Mai Yue Rui touched her lips as she remembered their kiss.

It was her first kiss.

How was her first kiss?

Did she like it?

"Do I like it?" She asked herself.

As she got lost in her memory suddenly she dropped the dryer from her hand.

She looked at her reflection on the mirror shocked.

They didn't kissed once but twice.

The vivid memories of hers started to become more clearer.

How their intimacy become deep in time

She looked at the bed and remember how they were so close to go all the way around.

But....

After that...

She can't remember anything.

Mai Yue Rui hurriedly rushed to her bed and looked for any stain.

Thankfully they didn't cross the line.

Mai Yue Rui sighed in relief. But the next second she became confused.

Why is he denying that they didn't do anything?

Did he not like it?

Is he regretting it?

Mai Yue Rui rubbed her lips in disappointment.

Suddenly the next second she jerked up from the bed and yelled, "How can he leave like this making me experience all this!"

"He literally took advantage of me!" She was pissed.

Mai Yue Rui went to Kong Xian Wang's study and turned on his computer.

She went straight to a site where she often asks about people's opinion when she doesn't have anyone to talk to.

She asked on post on what can be the reason if a man deny after kissing a drunk girl.

After uploading her post, Mai Yue Rui went back downstairs to get some food.

After uploading her post she already got quite a number comments.

'He must be a jerk!'

'How can he do that to a drunk girl!'

'You should call him and slap him on the face!'

Most of the comments were cursing poor Xian Wang.

As she read the comments even Mai Yue Rui became agitated.

"Hey! How can you say that? You don't even know the whole thing. He took care of me in the balcony when I was left alone fully drunk. If I don't instigate him, seduced him all night, I am sure..." Mai Yue Rui stopped in the middle.

"What the hell am I saying? Why am I taking his side?" Mai Yue Rui was surprised.

She took a few spoonful of food before scrolling for more comments.

After a few minutes a new comment popped out.

It says,

'Look sister, I don't know what your man is thinking but let me tell you from a guy's perspective. If the woman I am making out with doesn't make me physically attracted to her then I will not stay with her. Your guy only being a good to you and only lying to you.'

Mai Yue Rui dropped the spoon from her hand after reading the comment.

Then suddenly shouted, "What the hell do you mean! Are you saying I am not attractive?"

She immediately took her phone and turned on the camera.

She pinched her cheek, and looked at her eyes.

"I am..." She paused for a moment.

"Yeah! I am...attracttive."

After a pause she added in low voice, "May be!"

------

While she was still busy with the computer, her phone rang.

She picked up the phone leisurely and answered without checking the name.

"Greetings Madam Kong!" Su shouted from the other side.

Mai Yue Rui put the phone away from her ear due to the loud scream.

"Why are you screaming?" She asked.

"Very good, Mai Yue Rui. It's not even a day that you got engaged and you are showing us who the madam is!" Su teased.

"It's not like that. I just had a headache."

"Are you sure the pain is in your head and not in your body? Did our CEO kept you busy all night?" She giggled mischievously.

Hearing her words Mai Yue Rui again thought about their passionate kiss.

She instantly shook her head and replied, "You and your nonsense."

"What nonsense! We know that you two didn't stay in the hotel yesterday. Or else why wouldn't you come when such a mishap occured last night?"

"Mishap? What mishap?" Mai Yue Rui glanced at her phone.

"Oh my gosh! You don't even know? CEO Han and Zhang Eliza hooked up together but the twist is they got caught by the media."

Mai Yue Rui was surprised.

"You can search it online. This news is spreading like fire."

Mai Yue Rui felt that something was missing.

Han Yefang is a shrewd man. He doesn't take any step without careful consideration. How is it possible that he will hook up with Zhang Eliza on the same day as yesterday even on a place that was surrounded by media. Media was eagerly looking even for a single crack to get into the hotel.

Not to mention Zhang Eliza is obsessed with Kong Xian Wang. When did she started to get interested in Han Yefang?

That's when she suddenly realized how Han Yefang acted improperly to her yesterday.

"Was he drugged as well!" She murmured.

Su was still blabbering about the scandal that she didn't hear clearly.

"What did you say, little cat?" She asked.

"Nothing. So his side is completely silent. I don't get it. This news is spreading vigorously. Many of the channels are making absolutely stupid assumptions. Some of them are even saying they are gonna get married within a few months since she might get pregnant later. Hahaha." Su started to laugh at the news.

Mai Yur Rui smirked a little when she heard that as well.

"That's what people love. News with spices."