Chapter 197 - We Have No Secret Between Us

When Kong Xian Wang's eyes fell on Mai Minghui, he respectfully nodded to him.

But on the other hand, Mai Yue Rui immediately scooted down to hide her face.

She was embarrassed that her father had witnessed such a scene.

------------

She looked at Xian Wang as if stabbing him with her glare and whispered, "I didn't tell you to behave shamelessly in front of my dad. Aish...only god knows what he is thinking right now."

Xian Wang leaned towards her a little and whispered back, "Your Dad asked for it. He is suspicious of us. So u have to show him how affectionate we are." His eyebrows dance mischievously as he replied to her.

"You are impossible." Mai Yue Rui rolled her eyes.

"Do you wanna stay here like this forever? Let's go out and greet my father-in-law." Having said thay Kong Xian Wang came out of his car and Mai Yue Rui silently followed him like an obidient child.

--------------

"Hello, Mr Mai. Nice to meet you." Xian Wang said in a clear voice as he raised his hands towards Mai Minghui to shake his hand.

'What is this guy doing? Is he here to make a deal?' Mai Yue Rui thought as she looked at him in disbelief.

She pulled the corner of his sleeves and beckoned him to bow.

"Why?" Xian Wang whispered.

"Because he is your father-in-law." She also whispered back to him.

"O..."

"Greetings, father-in-law. It's so nice to meet you." Xian Wang said as he immediately bowed at 90° angle.

"Mmm..." Mai Minghui said only.

"D...Dad, what are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking that? What are you doing here? Didn't you say you were married to this guy?" Mai Minghui asked her back.

"..."

Before Yue Rui could say anything Kong Xian Wang butted in.

"Yes. Father-in-law is right. You should live with me, Mai Yue Rui."

"Did I ask you? I asked my daughter." But he immediately got scolded by his father-in-law.

Seeing the dumbfounded face of Xian Wang, Mai Yue Rui chuckled in her mind.

"Dad eventhough we are married, it is a secret. People don't know about this yet. So how can we stay together."

"Why does it have to be a secret? Did you commit any crime? Is he already married with someone else? Are you his mistress?" Mai Minghui face started to become ugly with each sentence.

"No, father-in-law. This is the first and last marriage in my life." Xian Wang immediately denied.

Hearing him, Mai Yue Rui looked at him in surprise while Xian Wang only smiled in return.

"If that's the case then what's with this so called drama? By the way does his parents know that you two got married?" Mai Minghui asked.

"Well..." Mai Yue Rui was about to say but Xian Wang covered her saying, "They also got to know about it yesterday."

"Huh!!!" Mai Minghui couldn't believe what he just heard.

These two brats got married on their own and didn't inform their parents. What do they think of their parents? Are they devil? Will they not approve their marriage?