Chapter 173- You Are My Responsibility

Seeing her friends dumbfounded face Yue Rui turned around and saw Han Yefang.

He gave them a smile before dropping his cup in the trash bin and left the cafeteria.

Mai Yue Rui was flabbergasted.

"Did he hear everything? Please tell me he didn't hear anything." She turned around and ask her friends.

"Of course he did." Yang Zi replied bluntly.

"What!" Yue Rui became shocked.

"I don't know. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I couldn't tell by looking at his expression." Ning Tan said.

"What are you saying he didn't? From this distance, he would have absolutely heard her." Yang Zi questioned Ning Tan.

"What are you guys doing? You are not sure if he heard or not?"

"Actually, yeah. We are not sure." Both replied in unison.

Yue Rui didn't know what she should do.

Should she leave the mathematics course.

Or even better...she should change her university.

All sort of crappy ideas were floating in her mind.

That day she didn't have any class with him. So she passed her day being fully alert and tried her best not to show up in front of him.

A couple of days passed successfully. But not for long...

The next day Yue Rui didn't have mathematics class. So without worries, she was gossipping with her friends after class in the classroom.

But suddenly Han Yefang showed up with some of his friends in the class. He talked with the class representative and walked towards the board.

By coincidence or fate, the girl who would always sit in the middle set was sitting on the first bench that day.

'Crap! Of all days, you have to sit here today." Yue Rui cursed herself.

"Hello, my name is Han Yefang. I am from the architecture department. We are working on a research project and we need to submit a survey on this subject. We would be very grateful if you would help us by answering these questions on the paper we provide you."

After finishing his words he looked at Mai Yue Rui and gave her a sweet smile.

'Where did that grumpy expression go that you were wearing these day.' Yue Rui thought.

Yefang gave her friends the paper sheets to distribute among them but he kept one in his hands.

He came next to Mai Yue Rui and gave her the paper.

"Thanks for your cooperation." He said.

Yue Rui's hands were frozen in the air. She was dazed in looking at him before her friends push her and pulled her back to reality.

While she was still questioning the real purpose of him coming here, her friends whispered in her ear, "He came for you."

"That means he heard you."

While her friends were giggling, Yue Rui was engulfed in shyness. She wanted to dig a hole and bury herself.

After filling the papers, again Yefang only came to her and took her paper only. He didn't say anything.

After thanking everyone he left.

----------------

The next day she had to go to mathematics class.