269 - It's Not Mine!

Kong Xian Wang stopped on his motion when he saw the little thing lying on the floor.

He tilted his head to see his wife who had an expression as if she has seen a ghost.

This is?" Kong Xian Wang opened his mouth to say.

But his wife quickly came back to her senses and swiftly scooted down and shut his mouth with her hand.

"They are not mine. Ning Tan forced them into my bag." She replied in one breath as if she has been caught cheating on him
and now she has to give him explanation.

"Umm... You.." Kong Xian Wang tried to say under her palm.

But she again stopped him.

"Of course, I should give it back to her. I will do it the first thing in the morning."

Sayíng so, she scooped up the pile of her stuff and stashed them into her bag and then ran towards her room.

Kong Xiawang dumbfoundedly looked at the way she left.

He rubbed the back of his neck as he timidly smiled.

----

The next đay, Mai Yue Rui rushed to her friend during lunch time.

She really needs a good scolding from her.

"Hey, Yuerui, I am here Ning Tan yelled at her when she saw her entering the restaurant.

'Tantan, you...." Mai Yue Rui rushed to her when she saw her smiling at her.

Poor Ning Tan didn't know that she is about to get beaten up.

Mai Yue Rui rushed to her and started to beat her with her bag.

"Tantan, you lewd woman. Do you know because of you how embarrassed I had to
be yesterday."

While Ning Tan was getting beaten up her face lit up as soon as she heard her friend.

"What? Kong Xianwang saw that? So did you two?" She chuckled as she gave her a mischievous look.

"How shameless can you be. You still have the face to smile?"

"It's my face. I have the right to smile." Saying so she instantly retreat two feet away from her friend who was about to smack her again.

Mai Yue Rui sighed heavily as she took a seat out of exhaustion.

When she saw her friend sitting calmly, Ning Tan gathered courage and spoke,"So... Tell me happened? Did he see that
during your date?"

"No!"

"Then?"

"He saw that when I returned home, my bag slipped away and it fall on the ground."

"What? Hahaha... Then what did you do?"

"What could I do? I take that out hurriedly and ran from there. I couldn't even dare to look at him in the face later."

"He didn't say anything?" Ning Tan asked.

"What could he say? I couldn't let him say anything. I explained that you gave it to me and then ran away."

"He didn't ask anything later?"

"N... No!" She replied hasitanty.

"Really? That's strange? Was he angry at you for your behavior?"

"Why would he be angry at me? Mai Yue Rui asked confusedly.

"Oh! My innocent Mai Yue Rui, come here." She asked her come closer and she held her hand and patted gently.

Then she continued, "Man are horny. You gave him a green signal and then turned it into red, Why wouldn't he be angry?"

"You are talking about the man who ran away after kissing his wife for the first time " Mai Yue Rui murmured in vague words.

"What did you say?" Ning Tan asked.

"Nothing. I am saying that it might not be what you are saying. You know what? In the date, he asked me to help him for his
relationship with his fiance."

"Who is his fiance?" Ning tan asked confused like a dumb.

Mai Yue Rui rolled her eyes at her and pointed at herself.

"Aww.. Yeah. I forgot!" She bit her tongue.

"So, Brother-in-law want to improve his relationship?" She asked in teasing voice.

"If that's the case then I am just
Overthinking. Maybe he is willing to wait for you."

Mai Yue Rui blushed when she heard her friend.

"Oh.. "

"Oh... ho... Look whơ's blushing, Mai Yue Rui you have to tell me everything about what happened!"

The giggling sound of two friends wrapped around their surrounding as the two talked.

----

"Do you know what I am thinking, Ning Tan?"

"What?"

"I went there to tease him. Look what happened. I never imagned that I would totally forget about it."

"Tell me how you feel? Did you like it?" Ning Tan asked.

"Well... um." She blushed as she couldn't say any words.

Ning Tan smiled at her then replied,"What do you plan to do next?"

"Let's see.." She got lost in thought.

After a pause she replied with a
mischievous smile, "Why not help him on his mission?"

------

Atter office Mai Yue Rui had an
appointment with Sophie.

She wanted to end this as early as
possible.

They met at a coffee shop.

After their coffee was served Mai Yue Rui asked, "How are you doing?"

"Tell me, why you called me." Sophie directly came to the topic.

'Rude!' Mai Yue Rui cursed as she took a mouthful of coffee.

After wetting her mouth she spoke, I heard that your boyfrlend was in my
engagement. But I didn't get to greet him.

"You want to meet my boyfriend?"

"Um..." Mai Yuerui hesitated a little then she added "Yeah. Dad cares about you a lot. So thought I should see what type of guy is your boyfriend. We can't just marry you off to any guy."

Sophie kept quiet for a while then she spoke, "You can meet him now if you want."

"Hmm. He came with me here. But he didn't wanted to you feel awkward. So he took a sit over there " She pointed at the
direction where he was sitting.

Mai Yue Rui saw that Cheng Yi was looking at their direction.

When their eyes met he nodded to her.

Mai Yuerui had to node hesitantly in reply.

"Should I call him?" Sophie asked.

Maí Yue Rui was stunned to see him there.

She came to warn Sophie about him. But if he is already accompanying her then how
will she tell her?