Chapter 121-130

Chapter 122.  Bickering in the car

In the car...

When Xian Wang sat in his seat Yue Rui reached out for the seat belts but before she could reach, Xian Wang came forward and took the honor of fixing her seat belts. Yue Rui was startled by his sudden approach. She leaned back towards the seat to avoid any contact with him.

Her face had a tinge of red color on her cheeks. She was feeling awkward as well as a little shy because of his sudden approach.

Xian Wang chuckled at her reflex. He also found it cute.

Xian Wang then put on his seat belt and started the car. Before he pressed on the accelerator he asked Yue Rui,   "By the way Ms. Mai, you didn't tell me your address. Where will I drop you?"

'Aghhhh... So you are in a mood of making a fun out of me now. Thanks to you I was on the verge of being homeless again. Thank God I took the right decision beforehand.' Yue Rui thought.

"Didn't you put spies on every one of your employees? I thought your spies have already informed you about where my new address is." Yue Rui razzed.

"You seem to be upset about the spy thing."

"Of course not! Who doesn't love to get their private space violated by some stranger?" Yue Rui was venting out whatever came across her tiny little mind.

"Stranger!" Xian Wang replied with surprise in such a tone as if he got hurt.

'Aigo... Mr. Xian Wang got hurt. I am not sorry. I said those intentionally.' Yue Rui laughed in her mind.

"Forget it. Will you tell me your address, Ms Mai so that I can get the honor to drop you home." Xian Wang asked gently.

Yue Rui restrained herself from spurting nonsense for a while and told Xian Wang the location.

Xian Wang was surprised to hear that Yue Rui didn't ask to drop at any hotel instead she said the location of the house which she rented recently. 

'Strange! Why are you still going to the home from where got kicked out?' Xian Wang was thinking deeply while his black Lamborghini passed across the busy roads.

--------

The busy streets were dazzling with the nightlights of various markets, shopping malls, hotels and building. The busy streets never gets silent. It's always resounded with the noise of people. And of course one thing that never leaves these streets is the traffic jam.

Xian Wang's car has been stuck for while because of the traffic jam. Being bored he turned on the radio. It was a coincident or fate that a sweet and soft romantic song was playing. The song made the environment even more awkward and uncomfortable.

Mai Yue Rui coughed a little. Xian Wang understood her awkwardness. So he immediately changed the channel. But God knows why every channel was playing romantic music.

"Wow... Everyone is playing romantic music today. The couples will really enjoy these music."

"Why don't you ask Zhang Eliza? She would love to enjoy them with you." Today Yue Rui had no filter in her mouth. She was saying whatever she was thinking. She was really enraged about what Xian Wang did to her.

"Why would I enjoy them with other women when I have you?" Xian Wang replied bluntly.

And Yue Rui's teasing backfired at her.

"What?" She sneered.

"Nothing." Xian Wang chuckled inwardly.

After a while Yue Rui's phone rang.