Chapter 202 -A Playful Act

After playing the video Mai Yue Rui gestured Kong Xian Wang to watch it and say his dialogue.

In the scene, at first it was scene the male lead laying and the female lead's face was on top of his face. When the scene zoomed out it was seen the girl was actually doing a plank exercise.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? Oh! You wanna do some exercise? Huh!" Kong Xian seemed a little flurried at first then when he saw the girl doing plank he relaxed and said seductively.

After that the girl turned away from the male lead.

"Uh... let's forget it. Let's do it later." Mai Yue Rui replied as she seemed angry at her stupid husband.

When the girl turned away the guy came over her and kisses her three times.

So this time Xian Wang said, "No, darling if you started something you have to finish it."

Then he kissed two times on the back of his palm but on the third time he mischievously stole a kiss on Mai Yue Rui's cheek making her shocked.

"Why did you do that?" She was so shocked that she looked at him surprised and blurted out.

But in reply Kong Xian Wang winked at her as he put a piece of chips on his mouth then pointed his finger on the screen to gesture her to say the line.

"Come here...I will teach you a lesson." Mai Yue Rui replied with a grumpy expression. He already stole two kisses from her cheek on the very first day of their marriage. If this goes like this she can't even think what lies ahead for them.

"Oh! I love it when you teach me." Kong Xian Wang ignored her grumpy face and replied seductively.

"Hey, stop it." Kong Xian Wang kept distracting Mai Yue Rui. So she took a pillow and hit him on his face.

"Ah..you bit me." Kong Xian Wang said loudly.

Hearing him say that Mai Yue Rui's face became red. She felt embarrassed and shy. She wanted to shut his mouth but she couldn't.

After that the couple in the screen were doing exercise together.

So Kong Xian Wang said, "Let's try doing it in this position today."

"If... you...say so." Mai Yue Rui was feeling shy to say that as she hid her face with her palm.

"One." Kong Xian Wang started to count number.

"Two." Mai Yue Rui followed him.

"Three."

"Four."

"Five."

"Six."

At seven the male lead held the female lead on air.

So Mai Yue Rui said, "Seven...Aah..."

After that Kong Xian Wang and Mai Yue Rui became silent. They wanted to keep al little mystery.

After a minute the couple in the scene were tired because of exercise.

So Kong Xian Wang said, "Are you alright? You looked exhausted."

Surprising Kong Xian Wang, Mai Yue Rui replied, "No, I am okay. I can do another round very easily."

Kong Xian Wang's eyes widened with shock. He didn't expect her to say such a thing. But it would be a lie if je says he was not enjoying it. He was having so much fun that he couldn't control his laughter. Mai Yue Rui had to shove chips into his mouth to stop him from makong laughing noise.

After a pause Kong Xian Wang asked, "Hey wanna have some snack?"

"What are you saying?" Mai Yue Rui asked.

"Don't worry...I will feed you..."

Kong Xian Wang gave her the bottle of juice and gestured her to make noises while drinking it.

Mai Yue Rui didn't know what he meant. So she innocently took the bottle and made a sound.

But deep inside she was feeling as if she is doing some R-rated stuff. So she stopped after taking two sips.

"Tell me? How was it?" Kong Xian Wang asked mischievously.

"Umm...sweet?" She replied awkardly.

"It's you turn now." Suddenly Kong Xian Wang said.

"How?" Mai Yue Rui asked because she just said her lines.

Kong Xian Wang gestured at the screen where the male lead was asking the female lead to help him blow in the eyes since he got dust in his eyes.

"Help me here." Xian Wang said.

"Here?" Mai Yue Rui played along.

"Yes...right here." Xian Wang said in a relaxed tone.

But after a few seconds he suddenly got excited and said out loud, "Come on, blow it hard."

Mai Yue Rui was shocked. She didn't think that Kong Xian Wang would say such thing.

She got so startled that she fall from the bed making a thud sound.

Kong Xian Wang reached out to help her but it was already too late and she was on the ground.

On the other hand, another thud sound was heard from the outside as well followed by someone walking away from the door.

After they heard the sound, both of them chuckled together without making any sound.

"We did a good job." Mai Yue Rui whispered as they clapped their hands in the air.

Their act was over and they were able to convince Sophie as well.

After it was over Kong Xian Wang reached his hands again to Mai Yue Rui and said in a low voice, "Hey, come up and sleep here. I will sleep on the floor."

"No. You are my guest today. You sleep on the bed. I am fine here."

"You will not listen to me?" Kong Xian Wang asked in a serious tone.

"No!" Mai Yue Rui also arrogantly replied.

Kong Xian Wang got off the bed and came next to Mai Yue Rui.

"You will not listen?" He again asked as he stood beside her crossing his hands backwards.

Mai Yue Rui shook her head in reply.

"Okay." Kong Xian Wang suddenly held Mai Yue Rui with both his hands and laid her on the soft bed.

He gently removed her hair falling on her face and said hoarsely, "Do you think what we did just now has no impact on me?"

Kong Xian Wang was so close to her that she couldn't dare to look at him.

Seeing the perplexed look of Mai Yue Rui, Kong Xian Wang gave a soft smile and continued, "Mrs Kong Xian Wang, I may have control over my mind but these kind of stuff are not in my control. So, if I don't get in touch with the cold floor now then I might get turned on."

Mai Yue Rui looked at Kong Xian Wang with widened eyes.

'Have I awakened the devil inside him?' She thought.

As soon as Kong Xian Wang let go of her Mai Yue Rui immediately scooted inside the blanket and covered all over herself with it.

"You sleep on the floor." Her murmured voice was heard from the blanket.

Kong Xian Wang chuckled at his cutw wife and went to get some sleep on the cold floor.