Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151. Stay away from my brother Wang

The next day Yue Rui woke up like usual. Her friend is now going back to her place so Yue Rui made special breakfast for her. After stuffing their belly with good food they both went to get ready.

Yue Rui picked up her same old jeans and shirt. But Ning Tan grabbed them for her and forced her to dress up nicely, not like a street wanderer.

Yue Rui wore a black palazzo and white shirt with black jacket. After she was satisfied with Yue Rui's look, Ning Tan finally let her go.

They bid each other goodbye and went out for their respective office.

-------------

"Someone is looking pretty." Su teased her friend.

"Really? I am looking pretty?" Yue Rui didn't pretend to know nothing. Instead she decided to play along with her.

Yue Rui even went to Kai and asked him, "Su told me that I look pretty. Am I?"

Kai blinked his eyes twice.

"Well... yeah you are. What do you say? Wanna go on a date with me?" Kai winked his eye.

Yue Rui grabbed a file from Kai and replied while wincing, "Sorry I got plans."

Saying so she returned to her desk.

"Who's that lucky person?" Both asked in unison.

Yue Rui came close to them and whispered, "The CEO."

"What?" Both scream in unison again.

Yue Rui laughed and replied, "I am just kidding. I just have something to report to him."

"No... Something is wrong." Su said with suspicious eyes.

"What?"

"You always have your brows squeezed the whole time you had to go see the CEO. You make such a face which says 'I am annoyed, don't you dare disturb me', but today... You are annoyed. Instead you are in a good mood." Su said.

"I don't know. Maybe the weather is good." Yue Rui ignored Su's suspicious theory.

After giggling and gossiping for a while they finally went back to their work. Yue Rui was so busy in her work she didn't even realize when her friends went for lunch.

After finishing the work Yue Rui leaned on her chair and stretched her arms. When her eyes fell on the clock, she finally realized that lunch time is almost over.

She hurriedly save her file, turned off the computer and prepared to leave.

She and Xian Wang decided to talk in detail at lunch.

When Yue Rui saw that she didn't get any calls from Xian Wang, she thought that maybe he also didn't get time to leave as well. So she decided to get him from the office and leave together.

The moment she was about to push the door open, a strong smell of perfume irritate her nose.

Zhang Eliza entered with a cold face.

"Hello, Ms Zhang." Although Yue Rui was on the verge of vomiting because of the smell she endured it and greeted her politely.

Eliza didn't reply. She entered with arrogance and stood in front of Yue Rui.

"What brings you here, Ms Zhang?" Yue Rui asked.

"You." Zhang Eliza finally replied in her bone chilling cold voice.

Yue Rui frowned slightly. She is not in the mood to deal with such people. She is in good mood today. She doesn't wanna spoil it. Or else her spoiled mood might affect her deal with Xian Wang and she can't afford that.