❀ ƬӇЄ ƊƖƝƝЄƦ❀

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

Dongchul: Y/n, lovely that you're choosing to come out from under your rock and join us.

Y/n: You're so funny ha-ha. Actually I have a question.

Dongchul: Well I might have an answer.

He said with a sarcastic grin on his face

Y/n: Can I go to the fair with my friend Lisa and Jackson tonight?

Dongchul: Why should I let you? So you can try to run away again?

Y/n: I haven't tried to leave for two years now, and I never ask for anything Dongchul.

Dongchul: I don't trust you. What do you guys think should I let her?

Some of the men were laughing and talking amongst each other. Some said yes and some said no.

Y/n: Please?

Dongchul : Alright, but under one condition.

Y/n: What's that?

Dongchul: You will have dinner with us down here as a family with your sister and I.

Y/n: As a family with your friends all here?

Dongchul: They're a part of our family too, and some will be leaving early anyways.

I looked around for a second deep in thought.

Y/n: Okay, fine.

I hate that I have to have dinner with him and all these other creepy men, but if I get to go to the fair, I'll deal with it.

Dongchul: Make sure to be down here at 5:30.

Y/n: Yes sir.

DOE EYE'D GUY'S POV

A girl walks in, I realize that it's Dongchul's other daughter but we never see her much or we only get a quick glimpse. I've been coming to these dinners for about two and a half years now and I've only seen her a handful of times. From what I've noticed, she's nothing like her older sister Bianca. I can tell Y/n is way more rebellious when it comes to this lifestyle. There's something about her that gets me. I know she's young and I would never put my hands on her, but I'm not going to act like the thoughts haven't crossed my mind. I'm not much older than her but I'm much more mature for my age.

Y/N'S POV

I sent a quick text to Lisa to let her know I'm going. I got dressed into the clothes I'm wearing to the fair which was a cute crop top with some ripped jeans, and a jacket on top, so after dinner I can leave right away. We have a personal chef that comes and cooks these dinners for us. I don't like being down there around all of them for very long. I walked down the stairs and into the dining room. There was only a seat available between Bianca and a younger guy. It's strange that a younger guy is here considering my step dad never usually hires younger guys. He's scared that they can't be trusted, but I guess this one must have changed his mind. I head over to the chair and sit down, The younger guy looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back.