❃ ᙖᖇOKᙓᑎ ❃

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

I was looking ahead and couldn't think clearly due to what I saw.... 

I whispered " Jungkook "..... and looked to the ground.... 

JIMIN: what? 

Y/N: Jungkook..... 

JIMIN: who? where? 

I looked up and he was nowhere to be found, I couldn't be seeing things, I knew it was him... 

I took off running in that direction and Jimin started running blindly behind me... I didn't even notice how close behind me he was... I ran..... 

JIMIN: Y/n..... Can we stop running? what are we running after? 

I ignored his question and just kept running but everywhere I looked he was nowhere to be found... 

I stopped running and sat down on the bench that was closest to us... 

JIMIN: What is going on? 

Y/N: I'm sorry Jimin.... 

JIMIN: it's okay but please explain to me... what's going on? 

Y/N: Back there... I thought I saw my ex ahead of us... I left Miami to get away from him but I thought he found me... 

JIMIN: so why were you chasing him?

Y/N: I...don't know.... 

I knew exactly why... I just didn't want to break Jimins heart. I was hoping in a way that it was really him. I think the alcohol is making me lose it. 

JIMIN: maybe we should get you home.... 

Y/N: yeah.... I'm sorry... 

JIMIN: Don't be.. its okay. 

We made it back to my place and I opened the door and went on in.... I turned around and Jimin was just standing there looking sad.... 

JIMIN: I'm gonna head home... 

He turned to walk away and I felt so guilty.... he literally took me out and made me have a good time.... 

Y/N: you wanna come in? 

JIMIN: No, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or pushed into hanging with me... 

Y/N: I don't feel obligated or uncomfortable, you took me out and I had a great night with a good friend, Please come in and we can watch tv or something... I don't want to be alone anyways... please just come in... 

He gave me a smile and came inside. 

Y/N: want anything? 

JIMIN: what do you have? 

As he walked over to the kitchen area.... We both were starting to finally come down off the drinks we had

JIMIN: I have more whiskey with me lol I took it from the bar at the restaurant... want some? 

Y/N: of course. 

I grabbed some glasses and we went and sat on the couch turned the tv on and ate our snacks while drinking more wine.... We were half way through the movie and we were both feeling the whiskey... 

JIMIN: Hey give me some of those!

As he snatched the Gummy worms bag from me... 

Y/N: HEYYYY, I was enjoying those

I snatched them back and started eating them again.. 

JIMIN: AHHH YOU little piggy... 

As he jumped up on the couch and started tickling me to get them.... but for a moment we stopped and looked in each others eyes..... 

He broke the silence and grabbed the gummy worms... 

JIMIN: MINE

I just kinda sat laid there for a minute.... 

I sat up and grabbed my drink and continued on taking some sips. 

Y/N: I have to use the rest room I'll be right back.. 

As I stood up and stumbled around making my way to the bathroom... 

Five or so minutes past and I heard Jimin yell " YOU OKAY "

Y/N: PEACHY

I came out and started stumbling again back over to the couch...

I fell over and I just so happened to land onto Jimin... His hands were on both sides of my waist... 

Y/N: I'm sorry 

JIMIN: You're fine... 

We both were breathing in and out very heavily... I climbed onto his lap and I was looking into his eyes and went in for a kiss... He didn't hesitate to grab my hips and things started getting hot and heavy until I came back to reality what I was doing.... 

Y/N: Oh my gosh... I'm sorry 

As I jumped up off the couch...

JIMIN: No Y/n it's okay... 

Y/N: no it's not, please just go... 

JIMIN: I'm sorry.... 

He stood up, grabbed his jacket and left... I went up to my bed and started crying because I know what I've done. I know Jungkook would be pissed and ready to kill Jimin, and Jimin likes me so I feel like I'm dragging him along... but I wasn't dragging him along I actually enjoyed it... but he's not Jungkook.....He doesn't compare..... but he's such a  nice guy!

The next couple of days I was off work so I stayed held up in my apartment trying to avoid everything and everyone... I've spent so much time crying... and upset..... 

I'm broken... and lost... 

THANKS FOR READING GUYS!!!!!!

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO  @ Oikawaloverr

For following my story, and for the constant support! You're awesome and I greatly appreciate you :)

If anyone would like a shoutout, please Read my story, Vote each chapter, and comment or message me after doing so :)