✦ 𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 ✦

Y/N POV

He flipped the light on and I had no choice but to look and what I saw choked me up...

Y/N: what!?!

JIMIN: we had to test you first to see if you really had it in you.... turns out you do...

Y/N: J.....

JIMIN:stop your crying.... at least it's not Jungkook......yet....

Y/N: Jin!!!! omg I'm so sorry.... 

JIMIN: I'm not the only killer in this room now....It's nice to not feel so alone...

As he paced around the room.... acting so proud of what I've done....

Y/N: I'm not a killer by choice... you made me do this... you asshole left me absolutely no choice but to do this... and you're so proud... you sick sick piece of shit....

As he approached, he grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall. He got into my face.

JIMIN: you think you're so high and mighty and you call us pieces of shit so easily.... but you were in love with someone just like us... so what's that make you? What do you think you are? A saint?

He let me go and I grabbed my neck trying to catch my breath. I can't even wrap my head around what I just done. I'm sick to my stomach and my head won't stop spinning. Jimin took me back to the " cell " he had me in before. I say cell because it's literally a damn prison cell. I'm locked away and no one can find me. I bet Bianca was trying to and got caught up instead. I thought to myself about how weak I've been and how much I need to change. I can't let myself be defeated, I need to learn to defeat them. I know they're a huge cartel and I know I might die in the end but it'll be worth it to maybe even the slightest chance of taking them all down in the middle of it all.

JIMIN'S POV

JIMIN: boss, she did it... she was hesitant at first but she shot him in the head....

NAMJOON: she is more like us than she knows.... 

JIMIN: yeah she is... she acts like she is so high and mighty though.... but we can knock her down so she understands.

NAMJOON: I'm sure killing Jungkook will knock her down a couple of notches.... it'll almost take her down....

JIMIN: yeah, she will try to kill herself again like she did before...She's weak and fragile.... You'd think she would be a bit stronger growing up with the mafia surrounding her but then again... I'm sure she was well protected..

NAMJOON: Yeah... get her ready for the real deal....

I walked back to the basement where she was and she was balled up on the floor asleep. I hit her with my foot.

JIMIN: get up, you got a job to do.

Y/N POV

I woke up to a hit on my side. I didn't realize I had fell asleep. I must have been exhausted.

JIMIN: get up.... you got a job go do..

Y/N: mmm....

JIMIN: come on...

I slowly stood up. I felt like death but somehow my body kept on going. We began walking down to a different room that I've never been in before. Jimin unlocked the door and pushed me inside and he followed behind me. He flipped the light on and I seen Jungkook hanging by a bar on the ceiling. His wrists were wrapped up on it and his feet were on the ground.

Y/N: Jungkook?!?

He looked up at me, and a smile grew across his face, how could he possibly be smiling right now. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his body.

JUNGKOOK: y/n... I missed you..

Y/N: I love you...

JIMIN: alright love birds time to split it up.....  Tell him what you've done Y/n...

I turned around and looked at him.

Y/N: stop it...

JIMIN: just tell him...

Y/N: I...

JIMIN: oh the suspense... she killed your brother, shot him right in the head....

JUNGKOOK: what???

Y/N: they made me!!! I didn't wanna do it...

JIMIN: the best part of it all is... that she thought it was you!!!!

JUNGKOOK: fuck you... I know she didn't do it by choice... do you think I'm a fucking idiot?!?

JIMIN: kinda.. for falling in love with this weak little bitch..

JUNGKOOK: don't fucking call her that

JIMIN: or what are you gonna do about it? Doesn't seem like you're in a good place to be making threats...

Jungkook was gritting his teeth. I could tell he was so mad but he knew there was nothing he could do.

JIMIN: time to do what we came here for....

Y/N: please no.. not yet...

JIMIN: do the same thing I told you to do with Jin...

Y/N: I don't want to do this...

JIMIN: I don't care what you want or don't want to do, you're gonna do what I fucking told you to do...

Y/N: no..

JIMIN: no???

Y/N: no...

JIMIN: what the hell do you mean no? You think you can tell me no?

He grabbed me and I started hitting him, and kicking until I kicked him in the balls. He threw me down on the ground as he fell to the ground balling up in pain. I got up and started hitting him some more, and he grabbed my foot and pulled me down to the ground.

JUNGKOOK: you fucking stupid son of a bitch!!!!! I will kill you... stop fucking touching her!

Jungkook was moving around and trying to get loose but was hurting himself instead of escaping or doing anything to get loose. Jimin started hitting me again and again.

JIMIN: now get the fuck up and shoot him... I'm ready to get this shit over with...

I laid there in pain for a second, and decided to get up. I didn't want to appear weak anymore. Jimin handed me the gun and I walked over to Jungkook and looked him in the eyes.

Y/N: I'm so so fucking sorry... I love you.... so much... I never realized how much I needed you before...

JIMIN: fucking do it already!

I put the gun to Jungkook's head. I slowly started to pull the trigger.

I'm sorry guys 😢🤭 I had to do it again.... another cliff hanger...