● I cαη'т ℓєт gσ ●

TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE IS IN THIS CHAPTER AND THE NEXT!!!!

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

Y/N: Jungkook... p...lease... I can't breathe....

JUNGKOOK: you fucking lied to me...

I could see tears forming in the corners of his eyes....

Y/N: no..Jung....kook.. that's... not it....

I grabbed his hand with both of mine trying to stop him but his grip was so strong....

Tears were streaming down my face and he was in this angry mode where he wouldn't listen to any kinda voice of reason....I'm doomed...... I can't even help but feel bad for what I've done to everyone including him....

JUNGKOOK: You are choosing sides now...

As he hit the wall next to my head and door really hard... He finally let me go.... He turned around and started putting his clothes back on

Y/N: I'm not choosing sides... I wasn't trying to lie to you..... I just know......

He turned around after pulling his shirt down...

JUNGKOOK: You know what?

Y/N: what you're going to do to him...

JUNGKOOK: Damn right you better know...

Y/N: Jungkook, please... He's like a brother to me.... I got him that bracelet for his last birthday....

JUNGKOOK: I'm not the one to cross.... I was going to leave him alone for you Y/n but after this.... I lost everything that I had in that house... MY HOME!

Y/N: Maybe this was meant to happen for us to become closer together... so you can stay here...

JUNGKOOK: Y/n..... There is no getting past this for me...

I walked up to him and grabbed his arm as he shoved me onto the floor....

JUNGKOOK: Stay out of my way....

Y/N: No... PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!!!!!!

I screamed at the top of my lungs at him as he walked out the door. He stopped and slightly looked back....

Y/N: I'll never forgive you for it....

JUNGKOOK: I don't need your forgiveness kitten.

Y/N: I wont be with you ever again...

He turned around and looked at me, as I stood up on my feet...

JUNGKOOK: What did you just say?

Y/N: We wont be together if you choose to kill him.... I'll never forgive you... and I will not...

He knew exactly what I was about to say, so he walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair...

JUNGKOOK: Listen to me you little... You lied to me... You have toyed with me... You are the reason for this... and no matter what you say... YOU WILL BE MY MINE.

Y/N: NO I FUCKING WONT!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH....

JUNGKOOK: You'll never truly hate me, you really love me....

I got so angry because its the truth. I feel like I could never actually hate him but I just want him to stop this bullshit and not do this to Jackson....

I thought maybe if i tell him these things it would make him stop but it just made him angrier.

He kissed my forehead and walked away....

Y/N: Jungkook please don't fucking do this to me....YOU CAN'T DO THIS!

I ran behind him as he went down the stairs and walked out....

Bianca came and grabbed me and started hugging me and I couldn't help but fall to the floor sobbing.

She told me that Dongchul told him to bring him back here so they can do it in the basement and get rid of the evidence quickly.

I couldn't do anything but sit here and wait.... at this point I almost feel numb!

JUNGKOOK POV

I know deep down this would kill Y/n inside but he took everything from me and I know that him doing this was just for me breaking his jaw.... this still boils down to me taking Y/n from him... and he is in love and when you're in love you will do crazy things.

I pulled up to where my men spotted Jackson and we followed him while he was walking, we let his little friends leave his side first and then we waited for Lisa to leave him but she wouldn't so I got out and knocked them both out and threw them in the back of my car...

This shit will end tonight. I'll admit I shouldn't have did what I did to him but Y/n is mine.... and mine only, and him doing this to my home makes it even easier.

We pulled up to Y/n's house and my men took them inside...

GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, THINGS GET CRAY CRAY!