⚝ 𝔅 𝔒 𝔇 𝓘 𝔈 𝔖 ⚝

Y/N POV

BIANCA: He did a job with his brother last night and neither one of them ever came back...

Y/N: omg did Jungkook put you up to this shit... like stop.. I was with Jungkook yesterday.

BIANCA: I'm not playing around... When did you leave?

Y/N: I was there till... oh shit I left around 11 in the morning...

BIANCA: this was last night...

Y/N: no....  fuck... NO... we fought... He asked me to marry him again... and I told  him not now... and he got so upset and I literally ended up hurting  him... Did I throw him off of his game?  SHIT Bianca.... where was he  last?

BIANCA: don't go alone... were gonna take a private jet out that way with some of the others.... we will find him.. I hope...

Y/N: how long will it be?

BIANCA: Not long... were about to leave now... I'll call you as soon as we land!

I can't even think about if he is dead... Like he might be... he probably is.. he hasn't messaged me or called me or anything.... omg... what has happened..

I ran back inside work to talk to Jennie...

Y/N: I have to go... 

JENNIE: what's wrong ?

Y/N: Jungkook and Jin are missing....

JENNIE: what?!? How long ?

Y/N: since last night...  they did a job... but I have to go!

JENNIE: I'll text Namjoon and tell him to come back... so go!!! Call me if you need me!

Y/N: thank you! I love you

JENNIE: I love you too be careful!

I ran out of the building and I was looking for the guard that Jungkook has watching me usually but he's gone.. he's nowhere to be found... like how did they all just disappear?

I know I shouldn't but I have to ask Namjoon where Jin lives again.. I have to see for myself if they're there..

I decided to call Joon..

NAMJOON: hello?

Y/N: hey... can you tell me where Jins house is?

NAMJOON: yeah why?

Y/N: because... I think Jungkook is there...

NAMJOON: just call Jungkook?

Y/N: Namjoon.. he's disappeared and so has Jin....

NAMJOON: maybe they just went on a vacay or another job?

Y/N: you seriously believe that?

NAMJOON: I mean I don't know? He lives up at the top of the hill...

He finally gave me his address...

Y/N: thank you...

NAMJOON: yeah.. you're welcome..

I hung up the phone and called an uber and took off to Jins house... hoping to find some kinda answers...

I got there and went up to the door and knocked and no one answered but I continued banging on the door until a maid answered the door...

MAID: Hello

Y/N: Hi. Is Jin or Jungkook here?

MAID: no..

Y/N: do you know where they're ?

MAID: no Mr.Kim never came home...

Y/N: do you know where they went ?

MAID: work.. that's all I know..

Y/N: thanks...

I walked away and didn't know what else to do... where else they could be... maybe Jungkooks hotel?

I got back in the Uber and drove to the hotel ran in and went to Jungkooks room and knocked but no answer... I went down to the front desk and asked them if they knew where the man in room 102 went and they said he's still checked in...

Y/N: he's been missing for a day now.. is there anyway you can check on him in his room to see if he's okay?

RECEPTIONIST: uhh.. yes I can...

I waited and they came back down and said no one was in the room... so I knew something really bad has happened...

My phone started ringing..

Y/N: hello?

BIANCA: hey we landed where are you??

Y/N: at Jungkooks hotel... he's not here either and the maid told me Jin hasn't been back either at his house.

BIANCA: we have to figure it out.. Stay where you are we're coming to get you.
Y/N: okay...

I got in the car when they arrived and Dongchul looked like a stressed mess...

Y/N: have you heard anything?

Their faces were so pale and they just kept looking at me..

Y/N: what?

DONGCHUL: They found two bodies burned up....

Y/N: no... it can't be...

DONGCHUL: they had wallets, it was...

Y/N: no..no..It can't be true.. I don't believe it!!!!! I don't fucking believe it!!!!!

DONGCHUL: we're having their bodies and teeth checked to identify them.. we won't know for two days..

I broke down in tears....

I literally told him I didn't want to marry him now and he took it as I never wanted to marry him..

I broke his heart..

what if I fucked his mind up before he did this job???

Ive really fucked up this time...

I've lost the love of my life...

Y/N: can we trace Jungkooks phone?

DONGCHUL: I bet whoever got them... thought of that already.... maybe I can try though...

While he jumped on the phone I was telling myself that this wasn't real, that this couldn't be it...

Jungkook can't be dead...

He wouldn't leave me no matter what!

Hey sorry for the late update, I've had a pretty eventful day! Would you like a jungkook POV of the situation or do you want me to keep up the suspense? Also I made a spacehey account it's kinda like how MySpace use to be.. if you want you could create an account and add me just look up Solha, and Solwae is just Sol.

I hope you guys are enjoying your weekend, I'm sad it's almost over!

I purple you guys so much 💜