☪ Frustrated ☪

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I can't help but tease y/n. I know she likes me, and it's fun just to watch her squirm when I'm around. I know she's only seventeen but what's the harm in teasing her until her eighteenth birthday?  During dinner she wouldn't stop looking over at me and my date, I only invited this girl here for that very reason. I didn't know for sure that she liked me until she liked my picture " by accident ".  I went back and sat down at the table with Seeyin, she was a nice girl but I didn't feel a connection with her like I do with y/n.

Y/N POV
I walked back into the dining room... And the doorbell dinged and no one else seemed to care so I went to open the door and it was Jackson.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I watched Y/n as she walked toward the door and some younger guy walked in and he was smiley and flirtatious with her... it made my blood boil.... I won't be able to snatch her up until she's 18 but I might miss out on my opportunity... especially with guys looking like him coming around... FUCK!

Y/N POV

JACKSON: hey have anytime to hangout or talk?

Y/N: uhm sure come in for a second while I put on some shoes and tell Dongchul we are going on a walk!

JACKSON: okay I'll wait. (As he smiled)

Y/N: Dongchul is it okay if I go on a walk with Jackson?

DONGCHUL: yeah that's fine.

Y/N: thanks!

As I was about to turn around to walk back to the door I caught a glance of Jungkook's face and he looked very cold in the face... He wasn't happy about something.

JACKSON: ladies first. ( as he opened the door)

Y/N: thanks ha ha... so what's going on?

I had the idea in my head where this conversation was going to go, and I was hoping that it wouldn't. I don't want to hurt Jackson. I love and care about him as my best friend. I don't want to break his heart!

JACKSON: well.. you just wanna jump right on in huh ? ( as he put his hand on the back of his neck)

I could tell he was super nervous so I knew what was going to happen next.

JACKSON: I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me and my other friends tomorrow?

Y/N: uhm.. you came all the way here to ask me that? Ha uhm you could have just texted me ya know? But sure yes I'll come.

JACKSON: well maybe it was my excuse to see you and get away from my mom for awhile...and I can pick you up!

Y/N: that sounds cool. Is your dad letting you take the car more often?

JACKSON: yeah, he's actually been pretty cool.

Y/N POV

We walked to the park down the street and decided to swing and talk for awhile about small things and sports and his family... I know he was holding back... and the movies was just a cover because he was scared but I'm slightly relieved..

JUNGKOOK POV

I told seeyin I needed to go outside and get some air for a few and she was fine with it since she was hitting it off with Bianca....

I was leaning up against the side of one of the post by the front door. Y/n was taking a long time... and it was making me anxious. I don't know why I'm even letting this get to me.... As I was standing here for ten more minutes I heard some light mumbles and laughter. It was y/n and her little boyfriend. They couldn't see me from where they were standing so I just stayed quiet....

Y/N: that was fun... thanks for coming over!

JACKSON: it's my pleasure.
As I started to walk back up the walk way Jackson yelled out to me.

JACKSON: y/n actually I had something else to talk to you about...

Y/N: oh.. uhm what about ?

JACKSON: you.... you know that I.. uh... that I like you?

Y/N: Jackson...

JACKSON: I just think we would be good together and for eachother.

JUNGKOOK POV
I heard him confessing to y/n and I didn't need to know the rest I went back inside......

Y/N: Jackson... you know I love and care about you... you're one of my best friends and I couldn't imagine my life without you....

JACKSON: yeah... but ?

Y/N: but you know I'm not looking for anything like that.. I don't want to get involved with anyone at the moment with me trying to leave here.. you know that! I'm sorry...

JACKSON: yea... I know I just thought things would change and grow into more than what they're.

Y/N: I'm sorry... I just can't offer more than my friendship.....

JACKSON: your friendship is plenty.. I'm sorry for making you feel pressured or irritated.

Y/N: no that's not it at all! I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to tell me your feelings. I just don't want to break your heart.

JACKSON: yea I get it... I'm sorry... I'm gonna get going.. I'll text you tomorrow..

Y/N: okay... goodnight...

I went to walk back in the house and I told my step dad I was back and that I was gonna head on up to bed for the night.. I just had to switch some laundry over to the dryer.

So after I went back upstairs and i got to my door and when I opened it I saw Jungkook sitting there looking at me with those dark eyes... I don't know what's going through his mind but I walked on in and asked him " what are you doing in my room?"

JUNGKOOK: whatever I want....

I started walking toward him.... and was asking him to leave...

Y/N: well can you get out... please and thank you...

He then grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap... one of my legs on each side of his....

Y/N: what do you think you're doing?

JUNGKOOK: I told you whatever I want.

As he slid his hands down my back to my ass....

Y/N: uhhh... we can't...

I didn't know what to say or do.. I just had my hands on his chest and I could feel his heart beating so fast... so was mine... does this confirm he likes me???

JUNGKOOK: you're right....
He flipped me over on my bed until he was on top of me. He had me pinned down underneath him... he stared into my eyes for a minute before kissing me on the cheek and getting up and walking out....

I just laid there not knowing what to think about what he just did but I know that I liked it... what is happening to me?