𝓘'𝔡 𝑘𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝑦𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝑦 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :)

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache......a hangover.... of course. I moved my legs to get off the bed and I was so sore to even move.... making me replay in my head what happened last night.... I covered my face in embarrassment of how I acted.... it wasn't even just the alcohol. I wasn't that drunk in the first place... I just had the courage to do what I wanted to do all along....

LISA: ahhhh y/n I need medicine quickly... why did we drink again?

Y/N: haha.... we are stupid that's why we chose to drink.... Here take this as I handed her some ibuprofen.... and I also took two....

LISA: ohhhhh my gosh.. so Jackson texted me and asked me to meet him for breakfast... do you care if I go????

Y/N: of course not... GO!!!!! Haha

LISA: ahhh I love you y/n... I had so much fun last night!!!!!

As she got up putting her stuff together and came over to hug and kiss me on the cheek....

Y/N: i love you more Lisa! Call me later!

LISA: I will!!!!! Promise!

She hurried out the door. She's so cute when she likes someone lol, I don't mind that her and Jackson are talking. I'm honestly happy for them! Lisa hasn't had luck with guys and Jackson... well I feel bad for turning him down, but he's more like a brother too me. I guess I should get up and shower and eat some breakfast.

I got out of the shower and decided to wear some high waisted ripped jeans with a cropped top and a flannel over top with my vans, and just let my hair air dry and threw on some mascara.... and went on downstairs to eat breakfast. No one was home... not a surprise... or if they're I'm sure they're knocked out from last night. I decided to have some banana milk with my breakfast, and it just made me think of Jungkook... ahhh this man... what have I gotten myself into? I need to quit it. I started feeling in my in my pockets for my phone and I must have left it on the side table in my room. Oh well I'll get it later, and I decided to watch some tv. I needed to catch up on TVD. A couple of hours later, I went to get my phone and I had so many notifications, all from Jungkook. 

I opened my phone and I also had tons of text messages and messages in my social media accounts

I opened my phone and I also had tons of text messages and messages in my social media accounts. What the fuck is his problem? Omg he just texted me again. I haven't even got the chance to look at the old ones!

 I haven't even got the chance to look at the old ones!