☪ Ɛηєяgу ☪

My body felt so numb. I started slowly falling to the ground. All I could see was Namjoon and Jimin getting up and walking to me. Shortly after everything went quiet. I was woken up by something cold splashing on my face.  I opened my eyes and it was water. Jimin was just standing there looking at me.

JIMIN: RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS!

I started looking around and I was in the same room, laying on the floor in the same spot I was when I passed out.

JIMIN: Sit up...

He moved down to me to grab my arms and help me sit up right...

Y/N: I got it..

As I shoved him away.

Y/N: I don't need your help...

JIMIN: Sorry... I was just tryna give you a hand...

I sat up and looked at him, my eyes swollen and red and they hurt.

JIMIN: For what it's worth I'm sorry that he....

I put my hand up.

Y/N: don't...

He sighed and got down to my level, so he sat on the floor right in front of me..

JIMIN: you really don't have much of a choice but to do this, if you don't.... we will.... At least with this, you get the opportunity to say goodbye...

Y/N: to say goodbye? I said my goodbyes months ago, I was hurting and tried to kill myself because I couldn't live without him anymore, but now you're asking me to kill the love of my life?  I'll kill myself... and next time I'll be successful..

JIMIN: not if Namjoon commits you..

I sighed and looked away from him...

Y/N: all of this, because of me? really? You all are grown ass men and you're all acting like a bunch of little bitches for one 18 year old girl...

He smacked me across the face...

JIMIN: I didn't want to do that....

Y/N: then why did you?

JIMIN: you wont stop pushing me...

Y/N: Hit me, Rape me, Just fucking kill me......

I couldn't bring myself to let anymore tears out. I had nothing left in me, that or the dehydration. I don't have the will to live anymore. Jimin left me and came back with food and water.

JIMIN: here eat and drink...

A part of me was wondering if they poisoned it but the other part of me didn't really care because I was so hungry and I didn't care if I died.

JIMIN: You need energy... especially for whats to come..

Y/N: How are you gonna make me do it?

JIMIN: Gun.... to the head...

Y/N: I....

I couldn't even bring myself to say the words. I shoved the food away.

Y/N: I lost my appetite.

JIMIN: eat...

Y/N: no...

Jimin left and I didn't see him again for days except just to drop off food and water. A week went by, and then in he came.

JIMIN: you need to get cleaned up, I'm gonna take you to the shower...

Y/N: okay...

He stood up and put his hand out to help me up. We got to the room in the basement where the shower was. It looked like a normal bathroom, it wasn't cold and dark, it was bright and beautiful.

JIMIN: I'll be right outside the door so don't try me with your bullshit...

Y/N: fine..

I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't look myself, the dark bags around my eyes, the bruises on my chin and my hips and wrists. I looked so bad. I got into the shower and did my business and got out to some clothes sitting on the counter, just joggers, and a t shirt, nothing too special. I walked out to see Jimin standing up against the wall on his phone.

Y/N: I'm done...

JIMIN: Yeah, I see...

We started walking back toward the room where I was but I stopped and he turned to look at me.

Y/N: Can I see him first? Say my goodbyes at least?

He looked at me and kinda looked like he was thinking about it.

JIMIN: fine..... but you are only getting thirty minutes...

Y/N: thank you..

He pulled me in the other direction and we were standing right in front of the door, my heart beating so fast. It started to feel more real. Jimin opened the door and put me inside with them. Jin was asleep but Jungkook was sitting up against the wall.

Y/N: Kook?

JUNGKOOK: Y/n?

Y/N: yes...

JUNGKOOK: omg are you okay? I heard you screaming...

He got up, and I was just floored that he seemed like he had energy at this point.

Y/N: don't get up... you shouldn't be up moving around...

JUNGKOOK: I'm fine...

As he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head into his chest.

JUNGKOOK: what did he do to you?

Y/N: its Namjoon.. He's the boss.. He works with the cartel...

I started crying, and he felt the wetness from my tears on his chest.

JUNGKOOK: Hey...

He pulled away and put his hands on my cheeks.

Y/N: they want me to kill you... they have Bianca... They're threatening to kill her....

JUNGKOOK: What? fuck...

Y/N: I'm not killing you...

JUNGKOOK: yes you will...

Y/N: no...

JUNGKOOK: you can't let your sister die because of me....

Y/N: this is all my fault....

JUNGKOOK: maybe in the next life, I wont be this guy... and we will meet again.. in a different time and place..

Y/N: If you go, I go....

JUNGKOOK: no you don't.... You aren't bad... You haven't done bad things...

I looked down and started crying some more. Jungkook walked over to me and kissed me and the feeling I've been longing for... this was it... It's Jungkook. The way he touches me, the way he loves me with his whole body. He gripped by waist and started kissing down my neck. The feeling of euphoria.

THANKS FOR READING GUYS :)

WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO A NEW FOLLOWER/READER FOR GIVING SO MUCH SUPPORT ON THIS STORY...

* SNSOLARZINHA*