❤ 𝓔𝓤𝓟ℋ𝓞ℛ𝓲𝓐 𝟐𝟏+ ❤

YALL KNOW I HAD TO DO IT.

I made a playlist of all the music in my fan fiction, in order according to the chapter the songs are in :) if you're interested you can go to Spotify and search the name of the FF and it'll pop up 💜

Jungkook gripped me by my waist and started kissing down my neck. The feeling of euphoria, sent shivers all over my body. His hands slid down to my pants. He started untying the strings on them...

Y/N: what if Jin wakes up?

JUNGKOOK: I don't care.... I just want you..

Y/N: I want you too...

He slid the pants down until they hit the floor. I started to undo his jeans, and they slid down to his knees.

JUNGKOOK: Jump in 1....2....3...

I did as he said and he lifted me up against the wall and wrapped my legs around his body. I could feel his hard member against me. He slowly started rubbing his dick up and down in between my lips. I couldn't help but let out small whines and moans here and there. His lips were on my neck. I could feel his warm breath up against me, and it gave me cold chills.

JUNGKOOK: you have no idea how much I care about you...

Y/N: I do... I was just too stupid too see it... It's true that you don't know what you have until its gone... or until you think it's gone....

JUNGKOOK: I've never loved anyone like this... I'd never get myself into situations.... I'd never slip up....

Y/N: I'm sorry I ruined your life...

JUNGKOOK: No...It's not that... I'm trying to tell you how much I care... I'm willing to go through hell and back for you...

We were in the same position. Just talking at this point.

Y/N: are you tired?

JUNGKOOK: no....

He started kissing me again and this time the kisses got more rough. He lined himself up with me and pushed himself inside and gripped my legs. Wrapping his arms around them, making me feel secure. He started out slow. He was so gentle.

Y/N: Don't take it easy on me....

JUNGKOOK: What If I hurt you?

Y/N: maybe I want you to hurt me....

As I bit my lip. He pushed himself in deeper until he filled me up completely, and started pumping in and out faster and faster.  Gripping my legs from time to time.

Y/N: I love you....

JUNGKOOK: I need you...

JUNGKOOK: and I love you..

He pulled me away from the wall and placed me on the cold ground. I let out a light whine.

Y/N: so cold....

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry...

He crawled in between my legs and reinserted himself, and this time I felt like we were closer than before. He was moaning and breathing hard in and out. I was doing the same. I slid my hands down his back and gripped him from time to time, and scratched his back from time to time. I reached my high and I almost couldn't keep my moan quiet.  Jungkook covered my mouth with his hand. Which made him start going faster and faster until he started becoming a moaning mess, and he was about to pull out but I grabbed him and pushed him back inside of me.

JUNGKOOK: what if I get you pregnant?

Y/N: I don't care... I just want you inside of me...

JUNGKOOK: once you kill me... I don't want you to raise our child alone...

Y/N: Stop saying that...

I just grabbed him and kissed him and started pushing his lower back toward me and he started moving in and out again.He started moaning again, as his high was building up.

Y/N: You make me feel loved... and I've never experienced that before....

He grabbed my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine.

JUNGKOOK: because I do love you...

His pace got slower and messier and he couldn't stop himself from letting out louder moans.

Y/N: Jin will wake up..

I went to cover his mouth and he grabbed my hand and said " I don't care " ...

JUNGKOOK: I'm making love with you... He would understand....

We got dressed and just cuddled up with each other until Jimin came in and pulled me away from him.

JIMIN: Times up...

Y/N: I love you kook...

JUNGKOOK: I love you more...

The look on his face broke every piece of my heart.