♫ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴰᴱᴺᵞ ᴹᴱ. ♫

I HAVE MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY NAMED THE SAME AS THE STORY IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT :)

Y/N POV

I was hoping that Dongchul will find us.. I slowly started to lose hope but I'm glad I'm here with Jungkook...even if this is our last day, at least we are together again. 

I don't want anything to ever tear us apart again....

I sat here looking down at Jungkook and seeing all the blood covering his face and the marks and cuts all over him..... it made me realize that maybe he isn't built for this life either...

maybe when he told me his life story, he was being truthful about not wanting to live like this.

Looking at him, seeing all the marks and bruises....

I feel like he gave up.... Maybe he truly does love me more than I ever thought he did....

THE NEXT MORNING

I must have fallen asleep... because when I woke up it was a little lighter inside, there was a very small window at the top of the wall but it was higher up so we couldn't see out of it....

I heard foot steps walking toward us, they were so loud and as they got closer my heart started beating harder and harder through my chest.....

The door opened and in came Jimin. 

JIMIN: good morning lovebirds...

I just looked up at him with a disgusted look on my face....

JIMIN: Don't be rude say it back... 

Y/N: morning...

He looked at Jungkook and had a small grin on his face....

Y/N: why are you like this?

JIMIN: because I want what I want, and I'll do anything for it...

Y/N: for what power?

JIMIN: no... for you...

Y/N: even if Jungkook wasn't in the picture, I still wouldn't choose you.

JIMIN: oh, is that right? Sure didn't seem like an issue when I had my dick deep inside you....

Jungkook slowly sat up and looked at him....

JUNGKOOK: fuck you... 

Y/N: I did it to get what I wanted..

JIMIN: yeah, you used me.... so now I'm gonna use you.... so get the hell up!

He said to me....

Y/N: No...

JIMIN: no?

He walked closer to me and yanked me off the ground and pulled me out the door with him...

Y/N: no Jimin... Fuck you... Where are we going?

JUNGKOOK: Where are you taking her???

He tried to get up but failed... He fell over when he tried to raise himself up.