☠ Mσηѕтєя ☠

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER UP ABOVE ^

JUNGKOOK POV

I knew what happened pushed everything so far that I don't know if there is any repair for us.

I knew I shouldn't have killed Lisa.... but the biggest betrayal for me was Y/n trying to shoot me.

She didn't know that the gun wasn't loaded, her pulling the trigger thinking a bullet was in the chamber sent me over the edge.

I love her more than I've ever loved any human being in the world. We are both just monsters in each others eyes.

I'm not sure where things go from here but I meant every word I said to her..... 

I will never leave her alone, so she has to get use to me... even though we've both damaged our relationship with our choices.

I love her.

I miss her.

I need her.

Y/N POV

It's been almost a month since I lost Lisa and Jackson.

The cops came and questioned me since I was their closest friend but they didn't push the issue, I'm sure Jungkook or Dongchul played a huge part in that though.

The first couple of weeks I felt like I was going to die, now I'm numb. I still want to kill Jungkook for what he did though.

I love him but I don't know if I can forget what he's done. I know I've done my dirt too, I don't know how he could ever want to trust me again considering the gun situation.

I've been spending a lot of time with Bianca, She even slowed down her schedule to be with me. I haven't spoke to Jungkook this whole entire time.

It's been peaceful but I know at some point he might try to come back or maybe he really is done. I plan to leave soon.

Bianca gave me a good amount of money to leave. I'm free to go especially since I'm eighteen now. I want to go to a place where he wont find me.

We have been looking into multiple places in the west coast, so I hope that will be good enough for awhile anyways.

I finally found this little apartment in Santa Maria, It's a loft apartment. I'd be living alone but the building has security at the front door.