♥ Will you let me? ♥

Y/N POV

Namjoon was looking at me with a worried face, almost as if he knew what Jin and Jungkook do for a living. I didn't say anything but just went with the flow...

NAMJOON: ahhh I guess we should get going...it was good seeing you Jungkook..

JUNGKOOK: yeah you too..

I was looking back and forth at them awkwardly, I knew something was just strange...

JENNIE: I'm so sleepy, let's catch up on some shows!!!

Y/N: yeah that actually sounds nice.

I started to walk with Jennie and Namjoon but Jungkook grabbed my arm...

JUNGKOOK: wait, where are you going?

Y/N: I'm going back with Jennie and Joon?

JUNGKOOK: stay with me...

Y/N: I'm really sleepy...

NAMJOON: You ready?

He said as he looked over at me... I nodded

Y/N: goodnight Kookie..

JUNGKOOK: come on, please stay we can leave together and go to your house or my hotel room...

I felt like I was stuck in the middle of a fight between my divorcing parents.. and I didn't know what to do.. I wanted to do both..but I knew I had to choose..

Y/N: Jungkook, I'm just really tired and the alcohol is wearing off and I'm starting to feel sick...  I won't be any fun..

I said with a pouty face...

He looked annoyed...

JUNGKOOK: Whatever..

He let go of my arm and walked off....
He makes me feel crazy!!!!

We were in the car on the drive back to Jennie and Joons house... Jennie sat in the back with her " guy friend " and I was in the front with Namjoon.

NAMJOON: how long have you known Jungkook?

Y/N: uhhh... I'm honestly not sure but it's been a decent amount of time...

NAMJOON: How'd you guys meet?

Y/N: uhh.. He is a friend of my step dads.

It got really quiet but his facial expression showed he wanted to say more but didn't want to annoy me...

Y/N: what?

NAMJOON: nothing..

Y/N: Joon, just say whatever you want to say...

NAMJOON: I don't want to cause issues okay?

Y/N: just fucking say it...

He heard the irritation in my voice....

NAMJOON: I... I just know how he can be...

Y/N: how can he be?

NAMJOON: He's controlling.... and his job... Do you even know what he does?

Y/N: what does he do?

NAMJOON: you really don't know?

Y/N: I do...

NAMJOON: then what the hell are you thinking?