✰ ᙎITᕼᗪᖇᗩᙎᗩᒪ 21+ ✰

Y/N POV

I walked in and seen Jungkook sitting on the floor playing with a puppy....

Y/N: what is that?

JUNGKOOK: a puppy

Y/N: I know that, but why is it here?

JUNGKOOK: because I bought it

Y/N: why?

JUNGKOOK: for you....

Y/N: for me?

JUNGKOOK:  I know you're home sick and with everything that's been going on... I figured it would be less lonely here with a doggy...

I just looked at him and down at the puppy... as if a dog could fix everything that's happened with us....

The puppy ^^^^ (Looks like one of my dogs)

Back to Y/N POV

I guess the puppy does make a lot of this better... he's so cute and has so many rolls.

JUNGKOOK: what do you wanna name him?

Y/N: uhh... hmmm... what should we name him?

(okay readers, what should his name be?)

We played with the puppy, Most of the the night.... and he was such a good dog... he didn't even potty in the apartment....

We decided to take him out for a little walk since he was still so young and couldn't go to far.

The walk was fairly quiet, I didn't know what to say and Jungkook was looking nervous for some reason.

Y/N: Why do you seem nervous?

JUNGKOOK: I don't know...

He said with his hands in his pockets.

Y/N: why can't you just tell me the truth?

He looked away and then stopped walking and turned to me...

JUNGKOOK: I'm starting to withdrawal....

Y/N: Is it gonna be bad?

JUNGKOOK: maybe.... probably.... most likely..

He said shrugging but he looked extremely worried...

Y/N: is there something we can do to make it better?

JUNGKOOK: no.... I just need to battle it out... Thats the only real way... I need you to take this key and get rid of the rest of it for me....