✿ 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✿

Y/N POV

It's been about three weeks since Namjoon was murdered, so many thoughts went through my head, and so many things made me think maybe Jungkook had something to do with it, but Joons friend's told me He handled a really big deal for their boss and he gambled with their money and lost is all, which didn't sound a lot like Joon but I obviously never knew any of these people....

I honestly feel like such an idiot for giving in and believing Joon and to even take it as far as falling for him. I know how crazy that makes me sound, maybe its stockholm syndrome....maybe it was really how I felt.

I think I was mainly just confused and afraid because of how everything played out.... and what Jungkook said kept playing over and over in my head about Joon not leaving him much of a choice, but I just never seen Jungkook being much of the quitting type, but here we are......

I decided to go back to California and get our stuff and sell the house, Dongchul told us to come back home and stay until we wanna find a place of our own. Gio loves being close to them, he loves Bianca.

While I went to California, Gio stayed behind with Bianca, it was the first real time we were apart for more than a day or two, it was odd but he seemed to have lots of fun with Bianca, and a lot of pool and movie times. It's been a long process but I'm happy to finally be back in Florida, I never thought I would miss this place so much.

JUNGKOOK POV

Sofia and I have been having issues ever since I told her my ex girlfriend was back in town with a boy that looks an awful lot like me, I think she is slightly jealous. I can't be mad at her though, she has every right to feel that way. I honestly don't even know how I feel at the moment, I do know I want to get to know my child more. I heard that Y/N already left back to California though a few weeks back, so I know the chances are not very high.

It was Friday, and I know Dongchul was having his little weekly dinner party. I got to the house and didn't see a whole lot of cars outside which was very strange....

I knocked on the door and went on in.

BIANCA: Hey, what are you doing here? Didn't you get the text?

JUNGKOOK: text? no...

I started looking through my phone and I realized Dongchul texted me this morning about not having a huge party because Gio was here.... Which is awesome.

JUNGKOOK: Oh yeah I see it now, I didn't see it. I'm sorry.

BIANCA: It's okay, we have Gio while Y/N is in California handling business.

JUNGKOOK: Handling business?

BIANCA: Oh, never mind nothing.

JUNGKOOK: I get it.

" MISTER IS HERE " " HI MISTER " said little Gio running down the long hallway.

JUNGKOOK: Hi, Gio...

I said while kneeling down to his level.

BIANCA: Mister was just going Gio..

GIO: Wait... Can't he stay for dinner?

JUNGKOOK: It's okay Gio, I'll go.

GIO: No... Stay and eat wiff us.