✿ Lᴀᴛᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oɴᴇ ✿

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes and seen Jungkook sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around my body...

I don't remember falling asleep.

I started looking around because it was light outside and I know I have to be at work at 10:30....

I moved his arm off of me slowly so I wouldn't wake him, I climbed off the couch and started looking around for my phone...

It was 10:15 am....

Y/N: SHIT!

Jungkook started grumbling and rolled over

JUNGKOOK: what are you doing ?

Y/N: I'm gonna be late for work...

JUNGKOOK: call in.

Y/N: I can't...

I ran up the stairs to grab my uniform and came back down to run into the bathroom to get ready quickly.....

Jungkook walked into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek from behind

JUNGKOOK: stay home..

Y/N: I really can't do that to Jennie and Namjoon...

JUNGKOOK: namjoon?

Y/N: he's my boss...

JUNGKOOK: that you're on first name basis with ?

Y/N: are we gonna do this again?

JUNGKOOK: Im sorry..

As he backed up and leaned against the wall watching me get ready while I brushed my teeth...

Y/N: you can stay for however long you like.

JUNGKOOK: what time do you get off?

Y/N: I close tonight... we all kinda do together most nights..

He just continued to watch me...

Y/N: okay I have to go.. bye...

As I walked by him out the bathroom door, he grabbed me " you're really just gonna leave without as much as a kiss "

Y/N: I'm sorry..

I leaned up on my tip toes and kissed him on the cheek..

I ran out the door in such a hurry that I didn't realize I forgot my phone and keys... I went onto work..

JENNIE: Girl, this is new.. you.. late?

Y/N: I'm sorry I wasn't feeling well.

JENNIE: I'm just kidding with you, chill.

NAMJOON: morning y/n..

Y/N: morning joonie!

A couple hours past by and I was looking for my phone in my pockets but I didn't feel anything, I checked my purse... nothing!

Y/N: have you guys seen my phone,

JENNIE and NAMJOON: no why?

Y/N: ahh I must have left it at home.. it's fine!

JUNGKOOK POV

I decided to fall asleep for another hour on the couch and when I woke up , I showered really quick and noticed that y/n left her phone and keys behind, she was in a real hurry this morning.