✔ 𝓣𝒆𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝒆𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝒆 ✔

MUSIC I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER, I ALSO HAVE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY WITH ALL THE MUSIC I'VE USED IN THIS FF, ITS IN THE STORY DESCRIPTION IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, I ALSO HAVE A IG ACCOUNT FOR SOLFICZ IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW :)

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning looking around the room like this is all a dream. I looked over to my right to see Jungkook peacefully sleeping with Gio in between us and Tao at the foot of the bed. I have dreamed about this for years, that's why it feels so unreal to me. Seeing them sleeping peacefully together makes me feel the kinda happiness that I can't even explain but I can feel it in my heart. I've never felt this way before, this feels like pure bliss.

I looked at my phone to check the time, and it was 8:24 A.M. I decided to scroll through Facebook for a little while and then decided to check my text messages and there was one but it didn't have a phone number or anything linked to it...

The text message gave me chills down my spine in the worst way

The text message gave me chills down my spine in the worst way.... I'm sure it was just the wrong number.

I blew it off and I decided to get up to make my way to the bathroom, I got up without waking them up thankfully. I tiptoed to the bathroom and shut the door quietly behind me. I took a look in the mirror and I had to pinch myself to make sure this was all real. I think I'm right where I'm suppose to be.

I opened up the door to see a half naked Jungkook looking down at me. His eyes feeling like they're almost looking through me.

JUNGKOOK: Good morning

He says in his raspy sleepy voice.

Y/N: Morning.

I said with a smile.

He bent down and kissed me on the lips ever so gently.

Y/N: Are you hungry?

JUNGKOOK: Hmmm... Starving

As he looked me up and down like I was some kinda midnight snack.

Y/N: NO hungry for food.

I said while giggling.

JUNGKOOK: Yes, I'm hungry for food...and something else.