❃ Thinking ❃

Y/ N POV

I woke up on the kitchen floor with a pounding headache, confused about why I was on the floor in the first place...

I looked over and Jungkook was asleep on the floor next to me, naked. I looked down and realized I was naked too, it didn't take a genius to figure out what happened last night. I had chocolate all over my stomach, I couldn't really remember what happened but I do recall making ice cream sundaes and well it must have escalated from there.

I decided to get up quietly so I wouldn't wake Jungkook. I grabbed some clothes and went to shower. Half way through my shower I heard the door swing open ...

JUNGKOOK: AHHHH I gotta piss, I can't hold it.

Y/N: You scared the living shit out of me.

JUNGKOOK: I'm sorry I really had to go...

I heard him peeing....... GROSS xp

I stayed quiet and continued on with my shower.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to slightly clean up before heading to work.

JUNGKOOK: Let's play hookeyyyy today?

As he wrapped his arms around me..

I pushed them back..

Y/N: We can't do that.

JUNGKOOK: why can't we, I'm the boss?

Y/N: and don't you wanna set a good example?

JUNGKOOK: You're no fun......

I jokingly rolled my eyes and began eating some breakfast....

Y/N: so what happened last night ?

JUNGKOOK: You know what happened last night...

Y/N: no... after the sundae making, everything kinda went blank....

JUNGKOOK: We had the best sex of our lives all over the kitchen......

Y/N: Hmm.... Must not have been that amazing if I don't remember it...

JUNGKOOK: Oh yeah? You weren't saying that last night....

I continued eating my food...

Y/N: I'm still not okay with everything that happened yesterday.... the way you've treated...

He cut me off...

JUNGKOOK: Come on lets have a good day today....Let's stay home and spend time alone..

Y/N: I don't...

JUNGKOOK: You don't what?

Y/N: If you don't plan to change.... I really don't want to stick around.... I don't want to play games with you anymore. I want some normalcy in my life....

I could tell he was getting kinda annoyed...

JUNGKOOK: So since I am doing coke, you just plan to not love me anymore?

He said while moving his fork around in his food....

Y/N: I never said stop loving you, I could never stop loving you....

JUNGKOOK: It doesn't feel like that...

Y/N: I just want the real you, not this version.... why did you even start again?