❥ 𝕊𝔼𝔼𝕂 ❥

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER

Y/N POV

Since we have been thinking that we've been found, We've both been on edge over everything.

I've came to work with Jungkook and Hoseok almost everyday because Jungkook doesn't trust leaving me home all alone.

HOSEOK: Hey Y/n?

Y/N: yeah?

HOSEOK: Can you grab us some coffee from the little shop down the street?

Y/N: uhhhh yeah sure.

Sometimes I'm even skeptical of Hoseok.... He is too nice sometimes.... but I don't think Jungkook would drag us into some more shit considering what we've already been through.

I got into the elevator and went down to the ground floor, this company was really booming,  so many employees and business people here.

I feel safe here.

I walked through the lobby to the doors of the building and went out and the sun hit me and it was absolutely beautiful outside today.

I feel hopeful today and I honestly like how many people are out all day around here, I just try to blend.

I got to the coffee shop, ordered and was scrolling on my phone waiting for the order. I kept looking around casually because I'm honestly scared that they are waiting to kill us at any moment but I also don't want to live in fear. I'm tired of it.

BARISTA: Y/N

I looked up and ran over quickly, I always get anxiety when I'm ordering food or waiting. I don't want to hold everyone up.

Y/N: Thank you

As I bowed and turned to walk away.....but the view I seen wasn't something I was prepared for....

It was from a distance and I'm not a hundred percent sure but it definitely looked like Joon.....

I ran off so fast, I kept looking back too see if I was being followed... I was scared to go back because what If I was being watched and then they found out where we live or work.

I just kept walking until I found a safe place.

JUNGKOOK POV

JUNGKOOK: Where is Y/n?