✈ 𝔐𝔄𝔇𝔏𝔜(𝟸𝟷+) ✈

DIRTY SMUT WARNING 21+ ONLY FOR THIS WHOLE CHAPTER!!!

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Listen to Bishop Briggs - Dark Side while reading the smut part :)

Y/N POV

JUNGKOOK: Are you broken like me y/n?

I just looked into his eyes while he got closer and kissed me gently. I lifted my arms to place them around his neck and he grabbed them and pushed them back down on the bed, and looked at me like this.........

 I lifted my arms to place them around his neck and he grabbed them and pushed them back down on the bed, and looked at me like this

JUNGKOOK: You can't handle the real side of me y/n....

As he pushed himself up off the bed....

Y/N: Oh really?

JUNGKOOK: why are you always wanting to push me?

Y/N: I'm not trying to push you

JUNGKOOK: Mhm..

Y/N: why do you think I'm so weak?

JUNGKOOK: I don't think you're weak, I just don't think you could handle me at my fullest potential.

Y/N: what's your fullest potential? I've seen you in many different forms.

He walked back over to my bed and pushed me back down while he hovered over me once more and just looked at me with dark lustful eyes.

JUNGKOOK: You know the love bites I gave you, and how rough I was being with you?

Y/N: yea

JUNGKOOK: That's just a few of the many things I like.

Y/N: Maybe you don't know me the way you think you do...

JUNGKOOK: you were a virgin...

Y/N: that doesn't mean I don't have likes and needs...

As I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer too me.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n.... quit while you're ahead...

Y/N: Just shut up and fuck me Mr.Jeon!

That must have really got him worked up when I said that because he pretty much ripped my shirt off and then he grabbed the strings of my sweat pants and started pulling at them but then he flipped me over onto my stomach. He leaned in on top of me to the point where I could feel his bulge up against my ass through both of our pants.