★ ᴱˣᵖˡᶤᶜᶤᵗ ★

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️ 21+
This chapter will have sexual themes involved. Mature language, sex, SMUT.... so, if you're under 18 or get sensitive about these topics please skip on to next chapter!

By the way if you would like you could also listen to Ramsey- Love surrounds you while reading the smut part of this story, it makes it that much better I'll insert the video... it got me inspired... haha 😂

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) 

Y/n POV
I heard a knock at my door, so I said " yeah " and in came Jungkook.

JUNGKOOK: hey... uhm I just wanted to let you know that...
and I cut him off with...

Y/N: Jungkook it's okay you don't have to explain anything to me. If you and Bianca want to mess around more power to you guys... you're grown adults. I'm a seventeen-year-old... who am I to tell you guys on how to live?

JUNGKOOK: no that's not it... we actually aren't doing anything. I've told Bianca I don't like her in that way, and she doesn't actually like me, she just wants to fuck me.

I just kind of stared at him....

Y/N: ohh well you didn't have to come all the way up here to tell me that...

JUNGKOOK: yes, I did... I had to tell you.

Y/N: you didn't have to tell me... why do you care what I think anyways?

JUNGKOOK: do you really not get it yet y/n?

I had a feeling I knew exactly what he was talking about but now I'm getting nervous, and my palms are getting sweaty.... I just thought of this as a fantasy type thing not something that could actually play out...

Y/N: get what?

Yes, let me play dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️

JUNGKOOK: you know exactly what I mean y/n... you think I just did what I did for no reason? You think I was playing games?

Y/N: honestly yes, I think you're playing games with me....

he starts to walk toward the bed... he sits down beside me and puts his hands together and starts fiddling them together...

JUNGKOOK: honestly y/n... I'm very attracted to you....

Y/N: what?

JUNGKOOK: I'm attracted to you.

Y/N: that doesn't make any sense considering you have tons of grown women chasing you around, but you're attracted to me? A seventeen-year-old girl with nothing to show for anything?

JUNGKOOK: why do you think so little of yourself? Hmm... you have a great personality... you're funny... you're beautiful.......

As he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing up and down my leg...

Y/N: stop it.... you don't know a thing about me...I'm sick of your mind games just leave...

JUNGKOOK: my mind games?