❥ ᵀʰᵉ ᴳᵉᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ ❥

Y/N POV

I put the gun to Jungkooks head. I slowly started to pull the trigger.  I closed my eyes and right when I closed my eyes I felt hands wrap around my wrist and took the gun from my hand. I opened them to see Jungkook with the gun flying around me and shooting Jimin right in between the eyes, it happened so fast. I didn't know how to react but I knew I was so happy!!

JUNGKOOK: come on we have to get out of here quickly!

Y/N: what about Bianca ?!?!?

JUNGKOOK: we will find her... but first we have to get out of her Alive...

We took the keys from Jimin's pocket and started making our way back to the stairs, we slowly started walking up the stairs, I don't even know how Jungkook had the energy to do any of this.

Y/N: are you okay?

He didn't answer me...

Y/N: Kook are you okay???

He turned around...

JUNGKOOK: yeah, I'm fine... we just need out of here before we both end up dead...

I stayed quiet and continued to follow behind him. We made it to the top of the stairs and Jungkook poked his head out to look around.

JUNGKOOK: we need to find some shoes and real clothes and get as far away as we can!

I nodded. We went into Jimins room and grabbed fresh clothes and I found my clothes in the next room and threw them on, while Jungkook was changing into some of Jimins. I am so afraid that we would get caught and someone would kill us. I'm scared for Bianca, I don't know where she is, or who she is with, and I can't find my cell phone anywhere. Jimin must have hid it from me.

JUNGKOOK: y/n, are you ready?

Y/N: yeah I am..

JUNGKOOK: we're stealing his car...

He grabbed some keys and we went out into the darkness, we didn't even know what day it was or how many days it's actually been at this point since we've been locked away in the basement. We got into the car and Jungkook started backing out and right when we made it out of the drive way, two big suvs tried to block us in.

JUNGKOOK: SHIT!

Y/N: oh my gosh, what are we gonna do? Jungkook go!!!!

He threw the car into drive and took off, as we sped off some bullets grazed the side of the car, one of the suvs started chasing behind us and we were trying everything to get away from them but they kept catching up to us. We were at a red light, we only stopped because a cop was right across from us in his car at the opposite side of the light, but the men got out of their suv and started walking to the car.

Y/N: Jungkook just go!!! They're coming!

He hit the gas and I couldn't help but close my eyes because traffic was always heavy in this area but miraculously we made it through the light and the cops flipped their lights on and started turning around until the suv flew into the side of the cop car.