☆ ᴾˡᵃʸᵉᵈ ²¹ + ☆

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

Y/N POV

I've been staying later at school while trying to keep my distance from Jungkook after what he did too me. I kind of can't get over it. Every time I start to think about It, I get chills. He's a psychopath. It was around 5 pm and the driver pulled into Jungkook's driveway to ride up to the area where we park, and I didn't see any signs of his car which made me feel so much better.  I went in and ran upstairs as fast as I could just in case. I ran in the room and locked the door behind me, at least that makes me feel a little bit of comfort, that he's behind the locked door. I grabbed my sweatpants and my t shirt and started to change. I caught a glance of myself in the mirror and my back and legs looks terrible. It almost makes me hate him.

The marks are horrifying, and they hurt so much

The marks are horrifying, and they hurt so much. He took me into that room, tied me up and hit me with a whip. All over my back, legs, butt, it all still stings, and it's been almost a week. I've been held up in my room again like I was before when my mom first passed away. I feel the emotions all over again. I don't know how or why I got myself into this mess, but I know I'm stuck and won't be able to get out unless Jungkook loses interest in me but how can I make that happen? I really got myself into a shit situation, but I'm really scared to piss him off again. Dong-Chul doesn't come home for a few more weeks, I'm ready to go home. Bianca has barely been here lately because she's been with her " boyfriends ". It's been a lonely week.... but I just don't want to see Jungkook right now!

The next morning

I woke up, took a nice hot shower, then got dressed for the day. I decided to wear my black leggings and a cropped sweater, and I just put some socks on because it's not like I'm going much of anywhere. It's Saturday and I should go hang with Lisa and Jackson, but they've been so busy, and it's not like I can really go anywhere anyways. 

I started feeling really hungry, so I decided to go down to the kitchen and luckily there was no sight of Jungkook. The maid asked me if I wanted her to cook me breakfast, but I told her no because I always feel so bad for them having to do stuff for me when I'm perfectly capable to do them on my own. So, I just decided to eat some cereal, something quick so I could go back in hiding.

As I was eating, I heard footsteps start to come down the hallway I just thought it was one of the maids but when I looked up it was Jungkook, and he was looking directly at me. I started to walk around the counter to go out because there was only one doorway into the kitchen and out. So, I was trying to make my way around and he grabbed me and looked at the Maid and said, " leave the kitchen ". I don't know why he is always on some kind of bullshit.