❁ ˢ ᴴ ᴼ ᶜ ᴷ ❁

Y/N'S POV

Namjoon wanted to spend the day together so we left Gio and Tao with Dong and Bianca, It's been an eventful day. We've went to a museum, dinner and now were walking on the beach.....but here I am thinking of Jungkook...

____________________________________________________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I have been so wrapped up in work that I feel like I lose track of time and lose focus on reality. I kind of just float around and exist. I met a new girl, shes nice....she's beautiful.....but I cant love her....I've tried... It's not because of anything she does or like something is wrong with her, its just that she isn't Y/N.

She knows I'm still hung up on her but she tries to comfort me, and love me and pleasure me. I try to respect her as much as I can, I've learned my lesson on treating women bad, especially after losing Y/N. I see everything so different. I don't do things like I use too. I don't kill unless I have too. I'm still running everything but I'm running it differently now.

________________________________________________________________________________

PRESENT TIME

I woke up early this morning, ate breakfast with Sophia... That's my new girls name.

She went onto work and not long after I followed leaving the house to head to my head quarters

She went onto work and not long after I followed leaving the house to head to my head quarters. I got off the elevator and walked until I got stopped by my assistant.

ASSISTANT: BOSS

JUNGKOOK: Good morning.

ASSISTANT: Good morning, I'm sorry that was rude of me..

JUNGKOOK: It's okay, we live and learn.. what's wrong?

ASSISTANT: Mr.Dongchul hasn't came in this morning.

JUNGKOOK: Did he call in? maybe he isn't feeling well.

ASSISTANT: No, he didn't leave a voicemail or call and I tried to call him and there was no answer four times and that was two hours ago...We have the meeting about the new deal today at three.

JUNGKOOK: I'll call him...

I went into my office and had a seat. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started calling Dongchul because it definitely wasn't like him to not show up without a call or a text.

* RING

* RING

*RING

*RING

* YOU HAVE REACHED THE VOICEMAIL OF A PERSON WHO IS NOT AVAILABLE, LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE BEEP