❀ 𝙵 𝙸 𝚁 𝙴. ❀

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER UP ABOVE

JUNGKOOKS POV

I answered my phone and one of my men said " Your house is up in flames sir " ....

I immediately had to get to my house ASAP.... The money and time I've put into that home for someone to fuck it all up in seconds baffles me. I will find out whoever did this and fuck their world up completely.... 

I got closer to my house and you could see the flames and the smoke for miles and miles.... this was definitely intentional.

I got out of my car and just looked as my whole life just burning to ashes.... an officer started walking toward me.

OFFICER: Hello Mr.Jeon

JUNGKOOK: What happened?

OFFICER: Sir we're gonna do everything to find out exactly what happened and if anyone did this.

JUNGKOOK: you and I both know damn well that someone did this intentionally.?

OFFICER: we will find them...

JUNGKOOK: you do or I will... and you'll have a whole mess to clean up...

OFFICER: sir...

As he gave me a dirty look...

JUNGKOOK: do we have an issue?

OFFICER: yeah who the hell do you think you are?

JUNGKOOK: I'm mother fucking Jeon Jungkook and who the hell are you? You must be new around here cause I'm the boss BITCH!

I finally look up and see the captain walking toward us...

CAPTAIN: Hi Mr.Jeon, He is new and has no idea about anything around here. I'm very sorry!

JUNGKOOK: Put your punks in line.

OFFICER: what?

CAPTAIN: step down officer, this is THE Mr.Jeon.....You don't cross him!

OFFICER: the mob boss? Holy shit... I'm sorry sir, I didn't know that was your name and who you were!

JUNGKOOK: mhm...  excuse me....

CAPTAIN: we will call you with any info we find!

As I went to get back into my car....

I called one of my men to tell him to look into what happened here today. The police work fast but my men work faster.... I'll handle this on my own when I find out exactly who did this.