✌ F*** you Jungkook ✌

TRIGGER WARNING- There is violence in this chapter. Specifically: choking.

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :)

Y/N POV

When I woke up to see all the messages and calls from Lisa, my heart started pounding out of my chest because I knew it was Jungkook and I knew it was all my fault that this happened to Jackson. Lisa called me three or four more times and I finally answered, I felt so guilty.

LISA: y/n where have you been? I'm so scared for Jackson please come to the hospital as fast as you can!

Y/N: Lisa I can't.

LISA: why can't you?

Y/N:  um... I.... I can't tell you.

LISA: you can't tell me, what can't you tell me y/n?

Y/N: I'm scared to tell you....

LISA: scared? of what? oh my god... y/n.

Y/N:  yea.

LISA: why?

Y/N: because I met up with him last night to ask him what Jungkook said to him. I didn't know I was being followed and watched. I had suspicions but I didn't know for sure. This is all my fault Lisa. I did this to Jackson.

LISA: y/n... this isn't your fault.... you didn't know how far this thing was going to go and to be completely honest. Jungkook didn't seem this crazy, this gone.

Y/N: how bad is it?

LISA: they had to reconstruct parts of his jaw. He might not be able to talk again. He could be deformed from this for the rest of his life.

Y/N: oh my gosh.... I'm going to come...

LISA: no, it might not be a good idea. I'll keep you updated on what's going on. Don't blame yourself.... this isn't on you... he's just a psychopath.

Y/N: I feel like this is on me. Please let me know how he's doing.

LISA: I will, I promise. I love you y/n!

Y/N: I love you too... I'm so sorry.

I hung up the phone and just sat there scared, sad, and broken. I don't know what to do, I mean there isn't anything I can do but listen to what Jungkook says. Every time I do opposite of what he says, something really bad happens. This was definitely on me, this time.  I have to do better. I made the decision to talk to Jungkook. I decided to fool around with him. I stayed when he told me to go, I was so immature and selfish. Jackson didn't deserve any of this. I hate that I can't be there with him and Lisa. This is torture.

TIME SKIP TWO HOURS LATER (by the way its Friday)

I walked down the stairs for dinner to see all of my stepdad's little friends here and sure enough when I walked into the dining room there sat Jungkook looking directly at me smiling. I felt sick.