✰ 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 ✰

I MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY CALLED MY STEPFATHERS FRIEND, YOU CAN LOOK IT UP OR MESSAGE ME FOR THE LINK :) SONG I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER:

JUNGKOOK POV

I've been keeping myself busy with work and drinking with some of the gang and still attending the little gatherings at Dongchuls. They make me think of y/n even more than I already do. It's been going on four months at this point and I haven't bothered her once, I'm trying to respect her wishes.

I was sitting in my office when my phone started ringing late at night.

I said " Hello "

MAN: Sir I have some information for you.

JUNGKOOK: yeah, give it to me.

MAN: You're not gonna like it.

I started to grind my teeth together..... I knew she done got herself into something else.

JUNGKOOK: just tell me..

MAN: She went to some carnival with a group of people mainly guys, and I actually went into the carnival to keep a closer eye on her and she was laughing and giggling taking pictures with a specific boy, they rode the Ferris wheel together, and then when they left I followed behind them and the boy ended up kissing her.

JUNGKOOK: how'd she react?

MAN: she pushed him away and I could hear her say no... I can't...

JUNGKOOK: Thank you... Please continue to keep eyes on her and let me know when and if things take a turn... I'll fly out.

MAN: yes sir!

I hung up the phone and hit my fist on the desk... I don't like the idea of her hanging out with other guys that aren't me. I'm glad she turned the guy down....but for how long? will she break down and give in ?

Y/N POV

I just got off work and decided to head home to just relax tonight, it's been about two and a half weeks since the carnival and Jimin hasn't been giving in....

He texts and calls me and stuff and I know hes a great guy.... and a couple of time's I've almost given in.

I just see Jungkooks face and it breaks my heart all over again.... I've written so any texts to send them to him but I can't bring myself to hit send...

How could I love someone who killed my best friends? but I tried to kill him

How could I love someone who killed my best friends? but I tried to kill him... He hasn't tried to contact me once... maybe it really is over.... I was deep in thought when I heard a knock at my door... I wasn't expecting anyone....